GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 3

FS/Feeler 4dr Candy White GTI MKVI Co Springs

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2217250#post2217250
  2. 3

MKVI Candy White 4dr GTI FS/Price Check CO Springs

This is more of a feeler/price check than for sale. I'm probably just going to trade it into the dealer... Anyways, Its about time for me to get rid of this ole 2012 VW manual, plaid inside GTI. 51K miles, modded. Pictures of car...car is actually lower. These photos were pre spring...
  3. 3

Video: New CMFX450

http://youtu.be/laLlYnW7FuE also... does anyone know what this weeeeeee sound is from when I floor it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJrhAnds8Q4
  4. 3

Video: Help, what is this weeeeeee sound?

EDIT: I changed the diverter valve today so it isnt that.. can aaaaaanyone let me know what in God's name this fucking weee sound of dying is? Today's vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaJeQ-QRM84 Have a Stage II GTI, 2012 and I cant figure out what this fucking sound is. Replaced the...
  5. 3

Talk to me about a new APR clutch

I did a search for APR clutch and it fucking came up with millions of shit. So my stage II 2012 GTI started slipping, went II at about 22k miles and it started slipping going WOT in 5th and 6th gear at about 26k. I'm at 32k now and it slips down in third. Its time for a new clutch and I'm...
  6. 3

Video: MkVI GTI APR Stage II Dyno and results

After NGP in MD did a Stage II flash and I put my APR TBE and carbonio intake on I wanted to see some legit numbers. And to be honest Im not that impressed. The car does feel quick and I enjoy it but numerically im not happy. Here is the vid...
  7. 3

VWR Sport Springs on stock Detroits and Pirellis

I searched before and did not see a stock wheel/tire combo with VWR sport springs. *disclaimer: I took before pictures and got a new phone and didnt save the before 'finger measurements' my b. Front gap (was like 3.5 finger's width: Rear gap was like 3 finger's width: Total setup: I'm...
  8. 3

If anyone was curious

The little flimsy white plastic pieces that come with VW Racings Short Shifter are NOT trash. Throwing said pieces away is highly discouraged. Who would have thought? I mean. 90% heavy metal, 7% aluminum and 3% flimsy bitch plastic? I'm trashing that 9 times out of 10. After I was done...
  9. 3

90s Raver kids vs today's raver kids

Your 90s looks really fucking lame :) 1/2 naked women is the new new... and its good good.
  10. 3

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

In the history of Devil Dogs, this is one of the worst decisions I've seen. Who marries into that? Hahahaha. Did you fucking purchase your GTI before you drove it too? Just some sibling rivalry. :fighting0030:
  11. 3

-1 for cheating. Was it bad sex from the get go or did it get bad? I dont plan on getting married for years...because of this reason. Also because I'm a sex addict.
  12. 3

Also, bump for quality chuckles.
  13. 3

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

a/s/l? Just kidding, but seriously; how tall and what is your weight?
  14. 3

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

Before I started last mass phase (cut weight for muay thai fun) I was: 5'9, 168lbs started lifting weights again to get back into it, then started a program called 5-3-1 which I'd done before to great results and got up to: 5'9, 196lbs My goal was 200lbs but I started to get that body builder's...
  15. 3

It doesn't help that military guys in general are usually in good shape, depending on where you work. Then that uniform thing.. And then there's the "for 'Merka" mentality. The day before I left for this deployment a good girlfriend of mine (girl, friend) had her lady friend tell her, "I'm...
  16. 3

I'm close to 30 or over 30. I'm a military guy and travel alot, the deploments have made me fucking savage. Its like I have to make up 2x for what I miss when I'm deployed so when I go back stateside its usually +4 each time. Honestly if anyone wants to do a study on the effects of lack of...
  17. 3

New car suggestions. Budget 27k

IMO the reason you got bored is because automatic.:iono:
  18. 3

funny\weird\perverted slang terms thread.

UFD - Up and Fucking Died Learned in the military medical community.. "everything went well...then UFD"
  19. 3

Possible cheap/free items in Nashville area

I'm installing APR's Turboback exhaust and dont really have a use for the stock exhaust. Already installed APR's Carbonio stage I and II intake.. dont really have a use for the stock exhaust.. I'm pretty sure I can install the exhaust myself bu I may need a company (any suggestions) to...