GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Calling All Tuned MK6's how many miles on it?

2011. 113k. APR Stage 2 @ 30K. Original tensioner.
  2. B

What am I missing here?

I noticed the little holes in the firewall below the raintray, like something has come off. A liner or something? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Mk6 vs Cobb Mk6 vs Mk7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVfZ2mYml9k
  4. B

Broken Sway Bar link

Anybody recognize this brand, and have any thoughts as to why it would break?
  5. B

GTI Won't Rev

For some reason my 2011 GTi wont rev past 4k rpm when in nuetral or with the clutch in. This happens about 50% of the time. It feels like it's bouncing off a shutoff or regulator. Revs all the way to red line every time when driving normally. I'm St II with Carbonio intake. Any thoughts?
  6. B

Humming/Buzzing from front of Motor

I have a 2011 GTi, APR Stage II. Lately, after driving the car and turning it off, there is a hum/buzz coming from the front of the motor (key off). Seems like it's the throttle body (which you can feel vibrating), however, when I remove the plug the buzz/hum continues. Anyone experience this...
  7. B

1992 GTi 16V - Alpine White

I'm the second owner. Runs like a champ with zero issues. The odom. flipped out and started not working around 200k. Motor rebuild around 30k miles ago including: - Euro Intake Cam - Techtonics EPROM - Header - Light Flywheel/Sport Clutch - No a/c kit - Motor Mounts - Knock, Temp, Pressure...