GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Nickw88

*STOLEN* Osir Carbon Spoiler for mk6 R (UK Member)

Hi Guys, I know this isn't a wanted/for sale thread as such, however I'm understandably pissed off that someone has stolen my Osir spoiler off my car whilst on my drive in the early hours of Sunday morning. It was a bit of a pain to get in the first place so I'm less than happy some scrote has...
  2. Nickw88

Newbie, West Midlands, UK

Finally got my remap done today and what a difference. It wasn't exactly a slow car before and going by the rollers was over 180bhp before starting but it's like a totally different car. Massive improvement in low range pull and seemingly continuous pull almost right up to the red line. It...
  3. Nickw88

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

Not a GTI but a GTD from the UK
  4. Nickw88

Post your SIDE SHOTS

My GTD from the UK.
  5. Nickw88

My mk6 GTD :)

They're not bad are they! My RenaultSport Clio was better round the bends (albeit that was on good coilovers) however as standard I don't think there's much in it, especially considering the extra height and weight. I'm booked in for my remap on the 14th so pretty excited! I'm keeping the DPF...
  6. Nickw88

A simple little addition that cost me £12.50
  7. Nickw88

I've finally had all my documentation through allowing me to put my private plate on so thought I'd share a few recent pictures. If anyone's wondering about the size, it's a custom size that I used on my old RenaultSport Clio before I sold it. I certainly think it looks a lot cleaner without...
  8. Nickw88

Hi guys. I'm new on here and just wanted to showcase my new car. I've accidentally posted in the European section so hope I don't upset the mods after my first post! Anyway... I've come from two RenaultSports prior to this car and this is my first diesel so a bit of a change to say the least...
  9. Nickw88

Newbie from West Midland, UK

Hi guys. I'm new on here and just wanted to showcase my new car. I've come from two RenaultSports prior to this car and this is my first diesel so a bit of a change to say the least! It's got great torque and low range revs although noticeably slower than my Renaults with their tuned petrol...