GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIMK6_

Fs:Cobb Intake Socal

Sold
  2. GTIMK6_

Spm Blowout Sale on Ecs Tuning

Ecstuning is having crazy discounts on spm products going on now. Shipping is still crazy expensive though. https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Exhaust/Steve_Petty_Motorsports/
  3. GTIMK6_

Fs: Neuspeed Rse10 With Tires Socal

Sold
  4. GTIMK6_

WTB:DG Springs 4dr DSG

Looking to purchase a set of Dg springs for a 4 door dsg. Plan to buy it locally around the Los Angeles area. Thanks!
  5. GTIMK6_

Diverte valve clip replacement

I was replacing my diverter valve today and accidentally broke the clip on the diverter valve. Does anybody have a part number by any chance, or any diys I could use? Also is it fine to drive my car with the clip broken?
  6. GTIMK6_

Halogen to Oem Xenon Led Conversion

Hey does anyone know how to do a halogen to oem xenon with led conversion without a highline cecm? I found a couple of threads but they confuse me more than help or they do the full conversion with afs. I just want leds as the drls and for them to come on with the low beam. If not I'm just going...
  7. GTIMK6_

Fs: Micro Can Vag Com Cable

Selling my micro can vag com cable hopefully locally around the the Pasadena,Ca area. Looking to get $200, have no use for it anymore. Thanks!
  8. GTIMK6_

Fs: Micro Can Vag Com Cable

I have for sale a genuine micro can vag com cable. Looking to get $200 picked up in Pasadena or $215 shipped. Thanks
  9. GTIMK6_

Fs: Oem Hella Led Taillights $400

$400 Oem Dark Cherry Tails without Fog Bought these taillights from a forum member on here about a week and a half ago, and he told me everything was in perfect condition. I go home and find out one of the tabs is almost broken, and now he won't respond to my texts. The first photo of the tab...
  10. GTIMK6_

Cal Poly Pomona vs. Cal State Northridge vs. Pasadena City College

In a few months I will be attending college, and I'm a kind of confused on where to spend the next few years of my life. Any guidance or tips will greatly be appreciated. Is there any real difference, between Cal Poly Pomona and Cal State Northridge? Would I benefit attending one over the other...
  11. GTIMK6_

Fs:Brand New Osram D1S Bulbs

12. GTIMK6_

Fs: Oem Led Taillights $500

Oem Dark Cherry Tails without Fog Bought these taillights from a forum member on here last night, and he told me everything was in perfect condition. I go home and find out one of the tabs is almost broken, and now he won't respond to my texts. With that being said I'm looking to get $500...
  13. GTIMK6_

WTB: Oem Led tails

Looking to purchase oem led tails in dark cherry. Don't mind if it comes with or without rear fog. Original boxes included is a plus. Located In Socal so would like to keep it local. Thanks!
  14. GTIMK6_

Fs: Brand New Kufatec Adapter for Xenon Conversion

I have for sale brand new Kufatec adapters for a Oem xenon conversion. Selling it for $70 picked up. Took me a couple of weeks to get them.
  15. GTIMK6_

Fs: Oem Hella Led Tails $500

S Sold! Was just taking photos for someone, and it seems that there are water marks in the left outter tail Here is a picture of the water marks
  16. GTIMK6_

Wtb: Highline Cecm 1k0 937 087 AJ z03

Looking to purchase a higline cecm for a bi-xenon retrofit. Part number 1k0 937 087 AJ Z03 Any help is appreciated!
  17. GTIMK6_

Rns 315 HELP

So I just installed my rns 315 from rcd310 and I feel like the audio quality has become a little fuzzy. Suprisingly songs on my rcd310 sounded more clear. Is there any additional coding needed to be done, or any suggestions?
  18. GTIMK6_

WTB: Oem Xenon Headlight with LED

Will be selling my oem xenons in the next week,and am looking for oem xenons with leds in fair to good condition, before I purchase brand new sets. Doesn't really matter if they come with bulbs and ballasts. Also looking for a highline cecm for a 2013 gti without kessy. Any help is...
  19. GTIMK6_

Oem Xenons For sale

Looking to sell my Oem set of xenons I purchased. I really want the one with leds so that's why I'm selling this set. The person I bought them from said they were on the previous car for only 2,000 miles. These come with... 2x Oem Ballasts 2x Osram D1s Bulbs 2x Retainer Rings All bulbs are...
  20. GTIMK6_

WTB: Vag Com Cable

Looking to purchase a vag com cable! Would be awesome if you were in the Pasadena area!