GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Disarm 8E0 972 112

Hi all, I'm need help, how do you disarm the 12 pin part 8E0 972 112. I need to pull out the inside conector to connect 2 cables, but I can't figure it out how to pull it out. Please help, thanks a lot !!! This part,
  2. C

RVC retrofit on my GTI

Hi all, I'm planning to buy and retrofit the rear view camera on my MK VI 2013 GTI. I already check my RCD 510 and have the 26 pin to connect the camera. I was thinking on buying the rear view camera from oemplus.com!! This one: http://www.oemplus.com/rear-view-camera-retrofit-p-2965.html My...
  3. C

Rcd 510

Hi all, I want to buy a new or used rcd 510 that has a 26 pin behind to connect the rear view camera. Where can I buy it?? In what page?? The serie is VW-5K0 035 190 A Thanks for the help !!!
  4. C

parked car

Hi all. I changed my job, and i have to travel for 11 days, twice a month. I need to leave my GTI parked in my garage for 11 days. Is there anything that i need to disconnect or just leave it. It's safe to leave the car without turning in on for 11 days?? thanks for your help.
  5. C

First Time GTI

Hi all, i just bought my first GTI '13. I'm very excited about it. All of my life I always have Volkswagen cars but I always want a GTI. My GTI is a MK6 european style, in Candy White. It has leather seats, with warming control, dual zone A/C, DSG, parking sensors front and rear, touch...