GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Water leaking in driver foot well

Found this forum because I'm having the same problem on my 2013 GTI on the driver's side. I poured a bit of water down the drain hole in my sunroof and it spilled out through my dash by my pedals. I took off a little piece of trim and the side of my dashboard where the fusebox is and by peaking...
  2. D

Another interior leak thread

Found this forum because I'm having the same problem on my 2013 GTI on the driver's side. I poured a bit of water down the drain hole in my sunroof and it spilled out through my dash by my pedals. I took off the little piece of trim and the side of my dashboard where the fusebox is (like i your...
  3. D

Sunroof Draining into Front Passenger Footwell

Found this forum because I'm having the same problem on my 2013 GTI on the driver's side. I poured a bit of water down the drain hole in my sunroof and it spilled out through my dash by my pedals. I took off a little piece of trim and the side of my dashboard where the fusebox is and by...
  4. D

First Mod - Matte Black Emblems

Just wanted to share my first mod. Surprisingly more complicated than it seems. VW sure doesn't make it easy to get those things off!