GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: Depo LED Tails (black smoke) $225 shipped

Sold the car 2 years ago, have had these sitting in the closet since. Spent about 1 year/20k miles on the car. Comes with everything you need to plug-and-play besides some new double sided tape to mount the wiring adapters with. $225 shipped. Continental US only. PayPal only.
  2. K

FS: OEM 2013 GTI halogen headlights

Took them off the car after about 6 months, 10k miles tops. Still have original bulbs and all. Didn't bother swapping back before trading the car in, and now they're just taking up space in my closet. Need these gone. $100 Shipped Photos upon request. Continental USA ONLY. PayPal preferred. Can...
  3. K

FS: Unibrace XB, UB, RB (red)

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD Have the full trio of Unibraces in red that were on the car for around a year. The UB has some minor wear and I nicked the XB a bit putting stuff in the car. Photos including the XB cosmetic damage attached. Can provide more photos on request. Nutsert tool is included with...
  4. K

FS: Depo Golf R LED tails "smoke black"

Had them on my car for a little over a year. These are the "smoke black" non-foglight North American version. Here's how they looked on my car for reference. Can provide more photos upon request. Plug-n-play adapters included, you'll have to provide your own double sided tape or velcro...
  5. K

FS: OEM RCD-510 "AF"

SOLD Tossed the base radio back in the car before trading it in, so this has to go. In good condition. Photos attached. $325 Shipped Continental USA ONLY PayPal preferred Will meet for local pickup within an hour of Houston, TX (and a lower price)
  6. K

FS: Ross-Tech Micro-CAN USB cable

$180 Shipped Continental USA ONLY PayPal preferred
  7. K

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

"Starting MSRP $65,400" Yep, 47k is definitely M4 money :rolleyes:
  8. K

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

So let me get this straight, someone is telling you that you that you can't speak about reliability because you drive an American, and a Chevy at that, but he himself owns a Volkswagen. And on top of that, he says you should have gotten a Dodge instead. Because they're somehow better and more...
  9. K

Worst car Subculture

Mustang owners are quite bad now that the Honda morons of yesteryear managed to get a job that pays enough for them to 72 month finance a base GT with $0 down at 10% APR and jerk off to their new found 400hp+ motor, then promptly buy BAGZ AND RIMZ on credit. Dealing with other Mustang owners was...
  10. K

FS: Brand new ST coilovers

Bought a set of ST coilovers last October-ish and never got around to installing them. Moving soon and plan on selling the car so these have to go. Box was opened to inspect contents but they have never left my living room floor otherwise. $650 + shipping Local sale preferred, but will ship at...
  11. K

H2Oi 2014??

Who's all headed down from the fine north east?
  12. K

WTB: (1) OEM Laguna wheel

Probably a long shot but I'm looking for a single OEM Laguna wheel. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  13. K

Kept it not so stock - or why I should stay away from forums

July 2013, I get a job in Delaware (40 mile commute) and decide I need to buy an econobox. Plus I was getting pretty sick of dailying an obnoxiously loud Mustang with half the interior missing, fixed back seats, and spherical bearings everywhere in the suspension. After looking at 9th gen Si's...
  14. K

subframe bolts with Tyrolsport collars?

I don't see anything in the instructions about using new bolts for the ones not replaced by the kit. ECS sells a replacement bolt kit and makes it sound like the OEM subframe bolts are stretch bolts/torque to yield. I've searched and can't find a concrete answer. Should all new bolts be used...
  15. K

OEM front lip fitment

Just installed an OEM front lip and it doesn't seem to sit properly. The outside curved ends seemed to noticeably snap into place when pushing the clips in and fits tight to the bumper. The front didn't produce an audible snap and there is a slight gap between the lip and bumper. Is this typical...
  16. K

Tyrolsport REAR subframe collars?

Searched and can't find much info on these. Are they worth doing? Has anyone noticed a difference from them? My alignment is botched from the wonderful potholes this winter so I'm going to bite the bullet and pick up the front collars, but I'm still torn on throwing another hundred bucks at the...
  17. K

FS: OEM headlights

Stock halogen headlights taken off a 2013 GTI with about 10k miles on them. $150 + shipping OBO. Will do local pickup/meet up in the south jersey/PA/DE area.
  18. K

WTB: (2) OEM Laguna wheels

Looking for two OEM Laguna wheels to replace the ones the excellent NJ roads have destroyed. Let me know what you have.
  19. K

Ballast going bad? Need bi-xenon help.

Installed a set of Ed's LED replicas the other week with the bi-xenon kit he included. Shortly after I turned them on for the first time, the passenger bulb started to slightly flicker. The flicker seemed to go away after coding for the LEDs, but I noticed it would still flicker sometimes when...
  20. K

South Jersey APR dealer?

APRs dealer locator appears to be completely broken (or I'm completely retarded) and a quick search on here only resulted in places up north. Are there any APR dealers in the south jersey area or am I stuck driving 1.5-2 hours for a simple reflash?