GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Feedback for RyeGuy

Parts were as described and RyeGuy is very easy to work with. Communication was great. If I was in the market for anything else he is currently selling I would purchase from him again. I would also have no reservations purchasing something that needed to be shipped. Thanks again for meeting up.
  2. C

Feedback for kweb288

Good seller. Item as described, shipped when promised, good communication. Would buy from again. Thanks!
  3. C

Feedback for GoTIme10

Good seller, items as described and quickly shipped. Buy with confidence/would buy again. Thank brother!
  4. C

OPD is Awesome

Ordered Dark Cherry tails last week and they showed up yesterday as promised. Everything was packaged well and the smaller parts were organized and easy to locate in the box. Used the directions and the tips in the Group Buy to install. They work as expected and look extremely sexy...
  5. C

Rear Hatch Electrical Issue?

Went to leave work today and popped the hatch to get my scraper, closed the hatch and it would not latch. Figured it was the cold (-9) so put it in the garage and let it warm up for a few hours and no change. Started checking other things and the inside brake lights don't do anything and...
  6. C

Where to tune in Upstate NY?

Before you guys flame me, I did search here and on goapr.com and unitronic-chipped.com and they both point me to the same local shop (NAM). Problem is NAM's site says they are closed. Their are a couple others like Joe's Auto Repair but I think I'd rather pull it and mail it at that point...
  7. C

Just wanted to introduce myself. Recently moved from Colorado to Upstate NY. Got the car earlier this year and stumbled on to this site looking DIY stuff (been lurking ever since). No mod plans as of yet, just enjoying the car stock. For now...