GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: REVO SPS

SOLD REVO SPS switcher to change maps from stock, 91, 93, and 100 octane on your REVO tuned ECU. Comes with original packaging and literature. $100 shipped.
  2. G

Fried ECU, difficult shop, switching software.

I had my car bench flashed stage 1 in early 2014 at around 20k miles. All was well for about a year until the radiator fans would come on 100% even from a cold start. A tell tale sign of a faulty ECU. Shop was giving me the run around and saying it wasn't the tune and to flash it to stock and...
  3. G

Continental DW Treadlife and Replacement

I replaced the OEM Dunlop A/S's at 44k with Continental Extreme Contact DW. Soon after I went stage II from stage I and the added grip was much appreciated in a straight line and in the corners. I am now at 60k and have maybe a 1-2k miles left on the DW's. What sort of mileage should be...
  4. G

FS: USP 3" catless mid section. $50

Delete.
  5. G

FS: 9006 35w HID Kit

Delete.
  6. G

FS: LED Door warning lights(2)

Purchased this kit on eBay and it was only sold as a set of 4 lights even though I have a 2 door. Just looking to sell these to another 2dr owner to get them out of the garage and make another GTI owner happy. I Bought it for $34 so I'am selling the 2 for $17 including domestic shipping...