GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TKE Mario

OEM Front lip spoiler sources

Can anyone recommend some sites that offer the OEM mk6 GTI european front lip aside from ECS? I can't find them on shopDAP anymore :iono:
  2. TKE Mario

FS: O.Z. Racing Allegerita 18x8" wheels w/ YOKOHAMA ADVAN NEOVA AD08 R summer tires

FS: O.Z. Racing Allegerita 18x8" wheels w/ YOKOHAMA ADVAN NEOVA AD08 R summer tires Selling my wheels and tire set-up (pick-up only) *wheels are currently being stored in Cliffside Park, NJ* $1,800.00 TIRES: YOKOHAMA ADVAN NEOVA AD08 R tires 235/40/R18 - Great summer tires with plenty of...
  3. TKE Mario

FS: 2011 Volkswagen GTI 2-door 6-speed Manual Stage 2+ (Low Mileage)

Regretfully selling my pride and joy because shipping it to Italy has become too expensive. Car is in excellent condition and well maintained (oil changes every 5k with LiquiMoly, filters changed, timing chain tensioner upgraded, etc.) No corners cut, all high quality mods because I had no...
  4. TKE Mario

FS: Set of 4 OEM 19" Savannah Wheels (Silver and Anthracite)

FS: Set of 4 OEM 19" Savannah Wheels (Silver and Anthracite) Selling set of 100% brand new OEM 19" Savannahs - $1,200 (retail is over $1,800, DAP is selling them for over $1,400) these are still in the box (1 still unopened and the other opened just to take pics) Finish Color: Silver and...
  5. TKE Mario

FS: Set of 4 OEM 19" Savannah Wheels (Silver and Anthracite)

FS: Set of 4 OEM 19" Savannah Wheels (Silver and Anthracite) Selling set of 100% brand new OEM 19" Savannahs - $1,200 Price is firm, no negotiations (retail is $1,800, DAP is selling them for over $1,400) these are still in the box (1 still unopened and the other opened today) Finish Color...
  6. TKE Mario

Wagner Tuning Intercooler + AWE TOP

I'll keep this short & sweet and hopefully someone can help me clear things up... I currently have Wagner Tuning's intercooler sitting at home along with Neuspeed's charge pipe and want to purchase AWE's Turbo Outlet Pipe so I can install all three at once My question is which AWE TOP do I...
  7. TKE Mario

embedding a spreadsheet onto forum threads

Hello everyone quick question, what do you guys use for embedding spreadsheets onto forum posts?:iono: I wanted to put something together for brake information as a general thread and was going to use excel to make a spreadsheet compiling the information.
  8. TKE Mario

Quality Car Covers for mk6 GTI

With winter fast approaching, does anyone know/would recommend a quality car cover for the mk6 GTI? My car isn't garaged unfortunately and I live in New Jersey:thumbdown: don't want to put her thru this again :( especially after the paint correction I had done this year
  9. TKE Mario

Fall Show'n'Go 2015 Sunday Oct. 18th

Since I haven't seen any post with info on the event, decided to post it myself: Flyer: link to more info: http://www.etownraceway.com/mydocuments/springfallvw2015.pdf Roll call, who's coming? I'll be running my Stage 2 mk6 GTI for 1/4 mile times :thumbsup: who organizes this event...
  10. TKE Mario

Where are the H2Oi topics?

Have seen almost 0 topics about Cruises, G2Gs, etc. for H2Oi 2015...:iono: Watsup?!
  11. TKE Mario

WTB: OEM LED Dark cherry Taillights

Preferably if someone has a driver's side OEM LED dark Cherry Taillight in good condition lying around they could sell me I might just love you... I busted the outer tail light on the driver's side today 2 weeks before I head down to H2O :mad0259::cry::( but for the right price, i'd buy a full...
  12. TKE Mario

Sunday Morning Clifton Commons Waterfest Cruise

Sunday Morning @ Clifton Commons about a half a dozen of us MK6 owners are meeting up around 7:30am and heading down to Waterfest at 8am. Others are welcome to join, see map below, lemme know if you have any questions
  13. TKE Mario

Mario's Build Thread/Sofia's journey to greatness

So I've been meaning to do this for awhile now and I'm finally getting around to it. This is my build thread for Sofia (My 2011 mk6 GTI). This is actually somewhat of a retro build thread because the car is actually pretty far along now. This build moved like molasses for the first year or...
  14. TKE Mario

Largest BBK for detroits + 10mm spacers

What is the largest BBK setup that would fit under Detroits + 10mm spacers? Couldnt find an answer thru search aside from confirmation that 355 plus at least 5mm spacer would work Any help would be much appreciated
  15. TKE Mario

Coilover help!

Currently have a set of Bilstein PSS10s coilovers sitting beside me and looking to install them this weekend. Should I grease the threads on the coilovers? If so what kind of grease? I saw a DIY that mention lithium grease, i currently have Mobil 1 synthetic grease picture here...
  16. TKE Mario

ID these wheels

Guys what wheels are these? I've seen them on plenty of dubs but never knew what they were called. Thanks in advance
  17. TKE Mario

Jack/Jack stands Questions

Hello everyone, I'm looking to by a car jack and jack stands so i can do more of my own work on the car and was looking for some insight. I dont want to bend the ridge that fits into the jack that comes with the car. Do they sell pad adapters or pads that will prevent that from happening...
  18. TKE Mario

Will this spark plugs work?

Hey everyone, I'm approaching my 40k milestone with my mk6 GTI and just went Stage 2. I had bought the R8 coilpacks to install around this time, but with them I had bought these NGK spark plugs: NGK Laser Platinum Premium PFR7B 4853...
  19. TKE Mario

Need help in the Bergen County, NJ area

I live by Fort Lee, NJ and only have ramps, but wanted to install my Dogbone insert before H2Oi. Anyone in the area have a jack and stands that's available tomorrow anytime between 8am and 1pm? I'd swing by and should be able to get this done in 30 min or less. I have the tools, grease, etc...
  20. TKE Mario

Mounts, inserts, etc. questions/recommendations

performance-wise, what are the most important mounts, inserts, etc. to upgrade in our cars in regards to prevent loss of power from the engine to what you actually put down at the wheels, smoother shifting, and to better handle the other performance mods on our cars (i.e. tunes) because the...