GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2lazy4agoodname

Fs - CW Gti fromt bumper & gti grill

Bumper - 250 picked up (not shipping) Has some scuffs on the lower but includes a grills and fogs with laminx on them. Bonus piece is a replica oem lip that is vinyl wrapped. Grill - 80 picked up or 110 shipped. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. 2lazy4agoodname

FS - Detroits and Denvers

Prices are picked up, not shipping at this time. Detroits - $450 with 50% tread Nitto Motivos. Almost perfect with little to no curb rash Denvers - $250 Tires are decent on these, 1 wheel has a large scuff on it.
  3. 2lazy4agoodname

FS - 2010 DSG Candy White

2010 VW GTI DSG Candy White on Plaid 53k miles Clean Title Price - 11k obo Factory options were the screen, bluetooth and the dsg. Simply have moved on to my next platform and have no use for the car anymore. It has been very reliable for me over the past 4 years of ownership. Oil changes...
  4. 2lazy4agoodname

WTB - Stock Suspension

Preferably in the NYC/NJ area. Thanks
  5. 2lazy4agoodname

US Millworks Tow Hook Plate Bracket

Used it for less than a day. Just not my style rather go clean and risk the tickets. Save almst 30 bucks 60 shipped. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  6. 2lazy4agoodname

Traction and 60' Help

Brought my stage 2 dsg gti to the track last night. Conditions were excellent with 60 degree temps and the DA staying close to zero and even dipping negative. The car definitely trapped what I was expecting roughly, but the et and 60' are horrendous to me. Just not used to being wrong wheel...
  7. 2lazy4agoodname

My new car search has begun...

SS and don't look back.
  8. 2lazy4agoodname

H&R Ultralow Coils CHEAP

Price is 400 OBO Set of used quality h&r's for sale. Have about 60k on them. Will fit mk5/mk6 platform. The good - These go much lower than the regular h&r coils and still have a compliant ride. Pic below on the car is with almost 1.5" of threads left in the front and 1" in the rear. (23.8...
  9. 2lazy4agoodname

Fifteen52 Tarmacs

$999 - no tires included. 5x112 18x8.5 et 45 tarmacs. On the car for less than a month. Absolutely flawless. Will include hubrings and extra vinyl stickers. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  10. 2lazy4agoodname

VMR VB3 (v703) Sunken Treasure!

$700 5x112 18x8.5 et45 vmr vb3 finished in sunken treasure. Awesome finish and color pops in the sun. Condition is 8/10 as 1 wheel has minor curb rash about 2" long from the previous owner. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  11. 2lazy4agoodname

WTB Rear VW Badge (OEM Chrome)

Trying to go back to the OEM badge and I have seemed to have misplaced it. Need a chrome one asap!
  12. 2lazy4agoodname

2010 Camaro SS

chevy ss or a g8. Best of both worlds. Gets you interior space, ls power all in the same weight class.
  13. 2lazy4agoodname

WTB OEM Drivers Side GTI Sideskirt

I broke one of the tabs on the driverside sideskirt. I think i only need the outer piece and not the mounting piece.
  14. 2lazy4agoodname

If dealership damage your car while in service...

This recently happened to my dad. Brand new 2015 Yukon XL denali in for a 3k oil change. The tech left the truck in reverse and got out. Ended up smashing into a brand new sierra dually and doing a good amount of damage to each truck. His truck needed a rear bumper and tailight. They fixed it...
  15. 2lazy4agoodname

WTB : Hatch pop kit

Looking for a hatch pop kit. thanks.
  16. 2lazy4agoodname

FS - Koni Str.t, H&R Sport, H&R Supersport

Koni Str.t- $SOLD H&R Sport Springs - $Sold I ran these with the Konis for about 10k. Perfect condition. H&R Super Sport REAR ONLY - Sold So long story short I have a set of rear only Supersports that I ran with the Sport fronts. In my opinion it was the perfect level look. The sport...
  17. 2lazy4agoodname

FT: Klutch SL14 18x8.5 et45

Willing to sell for the right price but trying to trade for something in the same price bracket as these. They literally have under 1k miles on them as they were ran for only a month. Perfect condition, no curb rash, pitting, bends, cracks. Perfect. I have them in storage and ill throw up pics...
  18. 2lazy4agoodname

The Next Car Swap

Not a chevy. Holden build quality ftw.
  19. 2lazy4agoodname

WTB - CBFA Downpipe

First choice would be a catted SPM DP, but let me know what you guys have. thanks.