GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

First puppy!!

She already knows if she is a vet. :)
  2. P

First puppy!!

Science diet is not great. Better than grocery store stuff, but not great.
  3. P

First puppy!!

Awesome! Caesar Milan has a great puppy book you should definitely read! As far as food, use very good food, don't be skimpy. Royal Canin and Blue Buffalo are awesome! Help with good digestion as well as skin and bone development! Have fun and remember, you are the alpha dog, not the puppy!
  4. P

NEEK is a DEEK F250 Powerstroke Thread.

Nice truck ! That thing should pull any trailer you can throw at it!
  5. P

so are we going to start nationwide protests in the recent cop killings ?

It's sad, there won't be near the support as we have seen for others recently.
  6. P

Michael Brown charged the cop like a football player

No ky, no angry, I'm disgusted. I just posted about the deaths of two cops who put their lives on the line for us and all you can do is be a smart ass and condescending, your an idiot, and that my man is the fact we can all agree on.
  7. P

Pathetic, lol. Hang in there, the rest of us will support you if you are down on your luck, or just refuse to follow the rules. We got ya! Opinions are like aholes, everybody has one. Kyg, Since all cops suck according to what you are posting, you will probably like...
  8. P

Okay, I doubt you have any knowledge of what happens inside a department other than what you believe, or assume. Zero. Please provide some statistics, actual, statistics which support which departments are corrupt and the good officers fail to take action. Current statistics. There are bad...
  9. P

If you only knew how many frivolous claims and lawsuits are filed by scumbags. It's ridiculous. Fight for the good guys, not the ones trying to steal your ups Xmas package from your front door.
  10. P

Okay, I'm back again. The majority of cops are good, majority of blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc are good. It's the small percentage who don't follow the rules or want something for nothing that screw things up. If you are in one of the later categories, don't comment, you are the...
  11. P

Okay, I'm done. You can't discuss real issues with these type of people. Lol Happy holidays Ken Ps. Lovin my new "truck." :)
  12. P

If your opinion is based on observation, do you spend time with "whites" that would give you the ability to make another generalization? Sounds like from what you are writing that you have personal experience, I can respect that. But do you really have experiences from the "white" side of...
  13. P

If we lived in general terms for everything we described, maybe. But we don't so this isn't accurate.
  14. P

You should read the entire report yourself before relying on any type of news media to provide you the information.
  15. P

Out with the GTI, in with the Sport Ecoboost, for now anyway.

I did my research and pulled the trigger on a 2015 fully loaded explorer sport Ecoboost, tuxedo black. Got rid of the Gti for now, I loved it but I had two vehicles with this one and my 03 Harley truck. I combined the two into an explorer sport, lol. I think my next VW purchase will be a "R,"...
  16. P

Considering selling my 13 for an Explorer sport EcoBoost.

Carmax just offered me 20k for my 13. I am considering selling my 13 with 6k miles on it for a more versatile vehicle. I really enjoy the VW, it's stage 1 with a cal legal CAI, but I think I would like something larger that still has a little pep to it...
  17. P

How long do you poo

We have now hit bottom, no pun intended. Stupid poll! didn't vote.
  18. P

The Official Beer Thread

The new Laguanitas "born yesterday," is the best pale ale I've had. Try it if you can find it, it's a limited run. 7.2 abv, very hoppy with lots of citrus and dank smells! iPa like, but slightly lighter.
  19. P

Sour Beer Thread

There so expensive because they take months and even years to produce. Some are very worth it though!