GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Front Bumper issues

Hey guys hope your well! One problem i'm facing right now is that My golf has gone from its standard Mk6 front with fog lights to an R front bumper but the wheels arch liner doesn't match up and is slightly smaller than required for the Golf R front so the screws in the wheel arch don't fit...
  2. J

Golf fogs to golf R DRLs

Hey guys, I've been searching around but haven't found something that can address my issue. Problem is that my cars going into body shop next week to have the Golf R front bumper fitted along with the DRLs and wanted to ask how people replaced their standard fogs from the old bumper to the new...
  3. J

Coming home - euro switch mk6

Hi there, I'm from the UK and have just ordered a set of led oem tail lights for my mk6. These tail lights I think have built in fogs. My current light switch has option for front fog and also rear fog, so does this mean it will work fine? Or extra wiring? Also I'm looking to get the coming...
  4. J

H&R Rebound 80

Hey guys, been told that the H and R rebound 80 coilovers will be best bet for me as they have a 40mm drop with a further 40mm drop for shows etc. Anyone had any experience of these coilovers? Or similar measurement drops? Would love pictures! Thankyou :)
  5. J

Golf MK6 replica taillights in the UK

Hey guys! Just wanted to ask if anyone have had any experience of any golf mk6 replica tail lights of good quality and fitment? In the UK? Thanks Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  6. J

Airlift dos and donts

Hey guys! Still got a month or so till I choose my suspension of choice and I still can't make the decision of whether I want coils or air, what I want from air is two ride positions but what I like about coil is no tanks are exposed. Anyway just wanted to if I were to be doing sharp cornering...
  7. J

DNX521DAB

hey guys! hope you are well! just wanted to ask if anyone has a VW start up logo i could use for the kenwood unit because for some reason mine is all fuzzy! Thanks :)
  8. J

Gold MK6 VI Build

Golf MK6 Build (Jarvis) Hello guys, I recently bought a new Golf Mk6 VI and over the course of the months i am looking to change parts and overall make it look better than what it is :D This will be updated every so often with pictures and any on goings with the project, and i want to build...
  9. J

Gold MK6 VI Build

Hello guys, I recently bought a new Golf Mk6 VI and over the course of the months i am looking to change parts and overall make it look better than what it is :D This will be updated every so often with pictures and any on goings with the project, and i want to build some sort of thread that...
  10. J

Subwoofer placement

Hey guys! Just having my double din installed over the weekend and just wanted to reach out to the people who have had some audio done to their mk6 golf, I'm looking to get air done in a few months and wanted to ask where they have put their subwoofer?
  11. J

R bumper ordered, fitting questions

I've just ordered the R bumper for my mk6, and wanted to ask I've heard that fitting is fine but how do you go about wiring the DRL to the car?
  12. J

R line or GTD?

Hey guys looking to change my bumpers to R line but question is GTD or R line bumpers and shall i swap front and back or just front?
  13. J

Golf MK6 GT Led lights

Hi guys I'm looking into converting the standard halogen tail lights to Led, and wanted to ask if they are a straight swap for the Led? I can get hold of the VW genuine part for around £500, does this sound reasonable. I'm also looking at changing the front headlights from halogen to Led Xenon...
  14. J

RNS 510 or????

Hi guys! i bought a golf GT yesterday and have the RCD 310 in at the moment, and am looking at getting a double din. I was looking at the RNS 510 but it looks slow and the UI looks basic. I was also looking at the DNX-521DAB which is a Kenwood unit that is approved by VW. it utilises the...