GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: HPA front/ rear BBK

Selling my HPA BBK front and rear in red only 2000 Mike's on them asking $3k for them. Can email picks as can't seem to upload from phone also listed on burnthemk6 Facebook page.m with pictures.
  2. J

Stage 3 GTI part out

I am going to start parting out my GTI. Below is what I am going to get ride of first. All parts have under 2k miles on them just parting it out because I have 2 golf R's and other cars and just don't drive the GTI. Going to put it back to stock so I can give it to my sister in-law since her...
  3. J

Advice on issue with a shop

Looking for advice for the most part. Long story short a dealer I did a lot of business with over charged me on some things, charged me for parts I provided them with along with some other issues. I am not going to name the dealership because they are trying to fix the problem. This is what I...
  4. J

FS: Golf R OEM intercooler

For sale Golf R intercooler car had 24k miles when it was pulled off. Wanting to get $125.00 shipped for it.
  5. J

FS: APR rods for MK6 GTI

FS: APR rods for MK6 GTI these where installed in my GTI. DISCLAIMER the shop that first worked on my car swapped the ends on the rods. The new shop said I needed new rods so I got new rods. The motor was NEVER even turned over with these rods in it. I have been told after the fact that they...
  6. J

FS: Golf R APR TBE

FS: APR Golf R TBE it has been on the car for 2 months my wife want's the stock exhaust and just a down pipe on the car. $1750.00 shipped OBO. I don't have pictures as I am not going to bother pulling it off till it is sold. Car has been driven maybe 1000 miles since having it installed.
  7. J

FS: Golf R parts

I have the following items for sale that came off our Golf R. The car had 24k miles when the parts came off: - exhaust turbo back - front/ rear sway bars - front LCA - HPFP - intercooler - springs - shocks - engine cover - factory intake - front/ rear end links - motor/ trans mounts
  8. J

To upgrade or get something new

I am trying to decide whether to upgrade one of my current MK6 R's or get a MK7 R. These are my 2 options just looking for others opinions because honestly because I am on the fence. Option 1: Send MK6 R off for VR6 swap, TTRS transmission, bi-turbo and fully built i.e. BBK, coilovers and...
  9. J

Rebuilding engine cost

I don't want to go into to many details as this is check to make sure I didn't get screwed after looking over some invoices. What should rebuilding a motor cost? The motor/ trans had the following installed: Rods Pistons (83mm) Valve springs LSD Clutch Just trying to get a ruff idea.
  10. J

FS: JL Audio HD900.5 amplifier

For sale JL Audio HD900.5 amplifier in excellent condition was in my wifes car for 7 months and we just sold the car so pulled it out. Also have a cleansweep and JL TW3 12" subwoofer if anyone is interested. Looking to get $500.00 for the amp. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]...
  11. J

FS: 2014 GTI APR stage 3 and a ton of upgrades

I am thinking about selling my GTI it has under 3500 miles. The reason I am thinking about selling is because I am thinking about getting a RS7. Specs on car: Car- 2014 GTI Wolfsberg CW 6spd Motor/ trans: APR stage 3 kit APR rods APR pistons APR valve springs APR intake APR...
  12. J

Rear strut boot/ bump stop question

I switched from coilovers to cup kit and didn't have any of the factory parts so ordered new parts. The one I can't find is part number 10 that is used to hold the dust boot to the bump stop. Is this part needed? As VW does not list a part number for it. They show the part in the diagram...
  13. J

FS: Sachs Performance Coilovers

For sale are my Sachs Performance Coilovers they where only on the car for 1800 miles and are pretty much in new condition as the car was never driven in the rain. I am selling them because the roads in the area I live in are just to ruff for coilovers. Even a cup kit is pretty ruff on the...
  14. J

Need some help coilovers

Currently I have Sachs Performance coilovers on my GTI and the car is stage 3 along with a bunch of other upgrades. I keep having rubbing issues when WOT the back end sinks down mainly on the passenger side. The other night I had people in the back of my car and tore up a tire. The car is not...
  15. J

Front lip that matches factory plastic?

I am not a fan of carbon fiber so looking for a front lip that will match the rear valance/ factory side skirts on my 2014 GTI. Like to keep a factory look on this car but it really needs a front lip. I have looked and all I can find is carbon fiber or paintable ones.
  16. J

Feeler Volk ZE40 wheels

I am thinking about selling my Volk ZE40 wheels they are 18x8.5 +44 and have PSS 225/40R18 tires (1500 miles on wheels and tires). There are no scratches on the wheels and the car hasn't been driven much since I got it back. Looking to get something different. $3000.00 OBO [/URL][/IMG]...
  17. J

Suspension help

Little background on my car I am stage 3 with the following done to my suspension: Sachs Performace coilovers Tyrolsport dead set rigid subframe kit front Tyrolsport dead set rear Unibrace XB, UB and RB Superpro master bushing kit Superpro LCA with ALK Superpro center adjusting ball joints...
  18. J

Golf R front/ rear caliper?

Does anyone know who sells the front/ rear Golf R calipers? Looking to get a set for my GTI since I have had it with the HPA front/ rear BBK. Trying to find a place that sells them new and not seeming to have any luck.
  19. J

FS: Sachs SRE stage 2 clutch

For sale Sachs SRE stage 2 clutch. This was installed in my car but shop sent car back and I wasn't able to start it (long story). The new shop got me a Spec clutch to better handle the stage 3 kit I had put on the car. The car was NEVER run with this clutch in it. Paid $1,399.00 for it...
  20. J

It's been a long six months but got it back!

Editing my post since I now have all the pictures figure I should start it off the right way. This has been a VERY long road and at times I honestly just wanted to put the car in a storage room so I didn’t have to look at it or spend anymore money on it. Getting screwed by a shop that...