GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB OEM mk6 downpipe pzev/cali/carb

Need an oem downpipe for CBFA California emissions vehicle. please PM me if you have one or know of one.
  2. M

WTB OEM mk6 pzev downpipe

Need an oem downpipe for CBFA California emissions vehicle. please PM me.
  3. M

2 235/45/17 Michelin PSS 50% tread

I have two tires in good shape that I will sell for around 100 OBO shipped for both depending on destination. They came off the rear of a tracked GTI. Hit me up if interested.
  4. M

Chicago Area 2017 Track days

Hit me up if you want to go to the track this year! Snow tracks or Tarmac later in the spring summer! Leave a comment or send me a PM.
  5. M

APR RSC Turboback?

Hi guys, My local APR dealer in Chicago (GRD tuned) has some old RSC turbo backs on clearance for $1400 bucks (originally $1899). I was thinking of grabbing one of those and going stage 2. I'm already stage 1 as of 2 months ago and have been enjoying but i need a good exhaust. All of the...
  6. M

2 Hankook evo v12v2 30-40% tread. SoCal

Ive got two tires as the title describes for $60 picked up near Covina, CA. 2 Hankook evo v12v2 30-40% tread 225/40/18
  7. M

FS: Two 225/40/18 Hankook evo v12v2 40-50% tread

Ive got two tires as the title describes for $60 picked up near Covina, CA. 22 miles east of DTLA. Let me know if interested. Sorry if no FS threads allowed in regional section, just need to get rid of these.
  8. M

FS: Two Pirelli Pzero Nero 225/40/18 LA

I have two of these for sale in the SGV. About half worn. 50 bucks local pick up and they are yours. Send me a PM if you're interested. PAYPAL only!
  9. M

FS: Two Pirelli Pzero Nero 225/40/18

I have two of these for sale in the SGV. About half worn. 50 bucks local pick up and they are yours. Send me a PM if you're interested. PAYPAL only!