GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GotTurboItis

1552 FIFTEEN FIFTY TWO SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKES LIKE NEW 18X8

I am selling a very rare set of Fifteen 52 Snowflake wheels. The looked great, but had some curb marks so I had them refinished. They were stripped, painted, machined then cleared. They look brand new. They have only been out of the box to take a few pics. The pics on the car were before...
  2. GotTurboItis

Billet Wiper Delete

I have a billet wiper delete. Installation is easy and it really cleans up the back of the car. $25 shipped in the US.
  3. GotTurboItis

FS - Euro Dash Cubby

I'm selling a Euro dash cubby for the left side of the dash under the headlight switch. This helps quite a bit in the lack of storage space in the MK6. There is a small hole in the upper left corner. Maybe the PO had an alarm LED or something there. It really isn't too noticeable. SOLD!!
  4. GotTurboItis

deAutoKey Full LED Light Set! Interior - Reverse - Licence Plate ERROR FREE

I have a full set of deAutoKey LEDs. I had them in my car for approx. 5 months / 5K miles. The set includes visors, dome lamps, glove box, trunk, red footwells, reverse lamps and license plate lamps. $100 shipped (US).
  5. GotTurboItis

FS/T Cars P3 Gauge

I'm trading my car and have a Cars P3 gauge for sale. It is already installed in the vent so I'm looking for $275 + your stock vent. Call or text (210) 710-3160
  6. GotTurboItis

FS/T Fifteen 52 1552 Snowflakes

I have a set of snowflakes on my car that I am trading in. I would like to trade out + cash for stock(ish) rims. My tires are like new so either your tires will need to be nice as well or we can swap them. My car originally came with Lagunas but just about any decent looking rim will work. I'm...
  7. GotTurboItis

The One That Got Away - Car You Wish You Still Owned

I started another thread on how many cars I have owned. When looking through my list there were quite a few I was happy to see go, but there were 2 I wish I still had. My 1969 Dodge Charger SE and my 1986 Buick Grand National. What car did you sell, wreck, part out...etc...that you wish you...
  8. GotTurboItis

New GTI Owner - I Feel I've Come Full Circle. How many cars have you owned?

Hey guys, I just recently bought a 2013 GTI and I have been enjoying driving and modifying it. It is a far cry for the '76 Rabbit I had in High School. Although that was a great car in it's time. There have been a few other cool ones along the way. I decided to make a list (57). The one's with...