GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Brake upgrades

Hi guys, My 1.6tdi is going in for a dpf & egr delete and a stage 1 map soon, but i want to get some better stopping power on before i do this. I was wondering has anyone done a GTI or R brake upgrade to yours? What are my options? Thanks in advance Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  2. D

RNS 510 DAB Antenna Retrofit

Hi guys Im going to buy a 2014 RNS 510 unit in the next week or so to replace my RCD 510, but i realised i dont have a DAB antenna as i have the pop up rear view camera installed. Does anyone know where i can source the antenna, i dont know whether to go with the sharkfin or the window antenna...
  3. D

GTI/GTD/R interior wanted

Hi guys, im after the interior from the golf GTI/GTD/R for my TDi (with the bigger bolsters, headrests etc). If anyone has one they wish to sell please PM me ? Also does anybody know if this would be a straight swap out, or will i need to make any adjustments? Cheers Sent from my GT-I9505...
  4. D

Golf MK6 R Conversion

Hi Guys! Im new to the forum as I have only recently got my first VW Golf! Im 19 with a golf mk6 1.6 tdi and im looking to do an R conversion in the near future. Anyone with any experience or ideas your thoughts are welcome First question of the forum: does anyone know of a good place to get...