GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: 2010 GTI, 4 dr, 6 spd, 57k mi

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD!!! For sale is my extremely clean, tastefully modded 2010 United Grey Metallic VW GTI with 57k mi; interior and exterior are at least 9/10 and all maintenance is up to date. Factory optioned with sunroof and DynAudio. I purchased it almost 3 years ago with 30k miles as a VW...
  2. R

FS: Neuspeed FMIC (Black)

Selling my Neuspeed FMIC w/ the black heat emitting coating (a $125 option). The black is nice and stealthy behind the grille, barely see it unless you're looking for it. Used <2K mi so still in excellent condition. Comes with all hardware except nutserts and tool (~$20 from Neuspeed)...
  3. R

Is my GTI running warm or is this normal?

I've done some highway driveway recently and noticed that w/ outside temps around 100°F and A/C on, my coolant temp levels are rising enough to move the needle from middle and a few ticks over to the right from 190°F. Using the Torque app on my phone, I usually run around 206°F to 210°F; on...
  4. R

Limp Mode help!

Pulled faults a week ago and saw a random misfire, cleared it and didn't think anything of it. Today, at moderate throttle at 2K rpm today and CEL goes on with full limp mode, pulled codes and got the following: Address 01: Engine Labels: 06J-906-026-CCT.clb Control...
  5. R

FS: OEM VW 17" Denvers w/ Tires

Just got new wheels & tires so my stockers have to go. 17" Denvers w/ center caps and tires, no TPMS as I had to use those on my new set, tires are installed with valve stems. Tires are 225/45/17 ContiProContact w/ 4/32" to 5/32" tread left on all tires, wear is all even. Wheels have no...
  6. R

WTB: Dynaudio front tweeter

I just picked up a 2010 GTI and think I have a blown front tweeter; anyone willing to sell me a replacement? I have the Dynaudio package and it sounds awesome except for when certain frequencies are hit and the tweeter buzzes.
  7. R

WTB: Hatch cover

I need one of these bad boys, not sure what they're called. Hatch cover, cargo cover, rear shelf? Preferably with the hanging cords but I can buy them separately if not. Will need shipped to Dallas, TX or can pick up locally. I have a 4 door although I'm not sure if it makes a difference.