GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BigLar11

Is this a good plan for mods?

So I've wanted to start modding my car since I got it and I've been working hard to the point where it's feasible to start modding. I want to share what my plan is in terms of buying parts. The goal of this plan is to have all the parts necessary for a stage 2 tune before Waterfest this year...
  2. BigLar11

Suggestions on a set of good summer tires

So I've picked up my GTI about 2 years ago with about 1850mi on it and now its at around 18k and the OE Dunlop SP Sport 01s need replacing. I was looking at the Dunlop Sport Maxx RTs (on tire rack of course :thumbsup:) since they're pretty affordable and have good reviews. But Im worried about...
  3. BigLar11

*****The Unofficial Super Clean Photos of Your GTI/R Page!!!!!*

These are 2 shots of my GTI at Waterfest last summer and then a recent shot after a winter wash!
  4. BigLar11

Who's Going To Waterfest 20?

Hey guys! Waterfest is right around the corner and I was wondering how many people are going. I will be attending both days and It's going to be a blast! For those of you who don't know Waterfest is one of the biggest VW/Audi shows in New Jersey and it's the best! There are different classes of...