GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. seniorgonzo

*SOLD* FREE in Nashville: SPM Downpipe + R8 Coil Packs

Haha, of course, that's how the universe works huh? I'm just trying to pass on something useful. I have no need for it, and I'd rather not just throw it away.
  2. seniorgonzo

*SOLD* FREE in Nashville: SPM Downpipe + R8 Coil Packs

PARTS ARE GONE/SOLD Long story short: I used to drive a 2013 GTI and now I don't. I have a couple leftover parts that are taking up space and would like someone else to use them. FREE to a good home - you just have to pick them up. I will NOT ship. I'll even leave them on the porch for you to...
  3. seniorgonzo

SPM Hangar Studs?

I'm missing the hangar studs that screw into the downpipe (got the pipe for free...long story) and can't locate any. The guys at SPM said that they have some in a box somewhere but can't find it after they moved. They've been saying that for 2 months now. Anybody have some they'd sell, know...
  4. seniorgonzo

Fumoto Valve Placement

I installed a Fumoto Valve today, and noticed that the angled part with the lever seems to point straight down. I've searched around and I've seen others install it with it pointing up, which seems a lot safer to me. I'm just concerned that it could hit something. Anybody else install the...
  5. seniorgonzo

Unitronic Port Flashing Confusion

New to tunes. Thinking about going Unitronic, but I can't seem to get a clear answer on port flashing, and the more research I do, the more confused I get. I've seen a lot of posts saying that Uni doesn't do port flashing yet, and their website says some ECU's are port flashable and some...
  6. seniorgonzo

FT SPM street downpipe

I have an SPM street downpipe that I would like to trade for a Unitronic one. May consider selling. A little story on this pipe... I bought my '13 GTI about a year ago with 9,900 miles on it. Took it to have it emissions tested, and it failed the test repeatedly. Took it to VW, and they noticed...
  7. seniorgonzo

FT/FS SPM downpipe (street)

*EDIT* wrong place. Sorry I have an SPM downpipe that I'm looking to get rid of. I'd like to do a trade for a Unitronic downpipe, but I may entertain offers if someone is interested. A little bit of a story on this downpipe... I bought my '13 GTI used with 9,900 miles on it. While getting it...