GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dr Dad

[SOLD] IE Stage 2 Intake Piping (Updated design)

[SOLD] Hey everyone! I recently sold my '12 GTI and never installed the updated stage 2 intake piping that Integrated Engineering sent. (Original piping would crack at the bracket, updated design is reinforced). I have it brand new in the original box they sent it in. I can open it up and...
  2. Dr Dad

FS: Stock GTI Catback (Atlanta)

Selling my stock catback from my 2012 GTI. Has 62k miles, pick up only please! I'm located just north of Atlanta. Price: $80 OBO
  3. Dr Dad

CD Stuck in "Loading"

Hey everyone, I couldn't find an existing thread with this issue, but my head unit got stuck on the "Loading CD" message and none of the media player options function. It's worked fine for the past 4 years and worked fine all day, but when I started my car tonight the issue showed up. The...
  4. Dr Dad

Car Won't Start, Flashing Lights

I drove about 30 minutes with no problems, then stopped for a few and tried to turn my car on and nothing. Any suggestions would be great, I'd rather not have to tow. Edit: it was a weak battery that needed replacing.
  5. Dr Dad

WTB: Radiator Sensor (8P4965873A)

Looking to replace just the sensor (8P4965873A) on my radiator to clear a CEL I've been getting. I've looked online and it looks like you can only get it if you buy the radiator. Let me know if you have one! Looks like this:
  6. Dr Dad

FS: Sprint Booster (Manual Transmission)

SOLD I'm selling my Sprint Booster. It's been on my 2012 GTI for about 10 months now. Everything still looks and works great. This is only for manual transmission cars. The difference in throttle response is definitely noticeable. In "Green" mode the car felt like I got a stage 1 tune all...
  7. Dr Dad

FS: APR Carbonio Stage 1 and 2 (Atlanta)

FS: APR Carbonio Intake Stage 1 and 2 SOLD! Thanks for looking!
  8. Dr Dad

Uncommon Fault Codes 53296 and 53295

I've done plenty of searching and could not find a thread about these two specific reoccurring codes. I hoping to find some support for why these occur and hopefully how to fix any problems I'm facing. I drive a 2012 GTI with APR stage 2 and supporting mods. My CEL pops up at random intervals...
  9. Dr Dad

FS: LED License Plate Bulbs (w/ resistors)

SOLD Selling my error-free LED license plate bulbs. I've had them on my car for just over one year with no problems, even through heavy rain. They reuse the stock light housings and light plug-in piece (Everything but item #2 in this diagram) SOLD Located in Atlanta for local guys. Link...
  10. Dr Dad

Spulen TOP Leak Fixed

Hey everyone, I just wanted to inform you all about a problem that I found and was able to fix with the Spulen 1.8T/2.0T Turbo Outlet Pipe. I first noticed the problem when a non-car-guy friend of mine claimed he could hear my turbo. As I listened to the sound I knew it was not the turbo...
  11. Dr Dad

TOP O-ring/Gasket Size

Morning everyone. I suspect I have a torn o-ring/gasket on my turbo outlet pipe. Does anyone know the exact size of the o-ring? There are two sizes on ECS (57.95mm and 61.90mm). 57.95mm 61.90mm Thanks guys. gif for clicks
  12. Dr Dad

POLE: Last day with this Clutch

I'm upgrading to the RSR Clutch Kit tomorrow, so today is my last day with this weak ole thing. So... What should I do? Launches? Burnouts? Finally teach the friends that have been begging me to teach them how to drive stick? Nothing? Balls?
  13. Dr Dad

POLL: How do you grip the stick?

The choices are endless, but I'll give you some. Fast and furious Like a pro Minimal finger usage Like a jellyfish Upside-down Wineglass/Spock
  14. Dr Dad

FS: 3 Detroits (18x7.5) Atlanta

SOLD
  15. Dr Dad

Spiders

In the past two weeks I've had 4 spiders nearly make me crash while driving. It's absolutely terrifying to see a big nasty arachnid crawl across my dash while going 70mph. Does anyone else have this problem? Any solutions? I park my car in a deck for school but move it ever other day. Pics...
  16. Dr Dad

Mk7 Compared to RS5

So I was doing some research and stumbled upon unitronic's stage 2 software for the mark 7 GTI. 337hp is insanely impressive for a downpipe and ecu flash. I was also inspired to compare this to some audis of similar caliber. It slightly beats the s4 and s4 in hp and torque, but has 600-800...
  17. Dr Dad

What Beemer is this?

I was in a bmw dealership yesterday and saw this poster but had no idea what car it was. It kinda looks like a z3 if it had a child with a Karma
  18. Dr Dad

Stage I New Flute Sound

Sorry if this is a repeated question... I went stage I today, and I'm insanely happy with it. The car has a different feel than I expected, but to the point... I notice when going WOT I hear a flute sounding noise around 3k rpms. I've done some searching and I think it may mean I need a new DV...
  19. Dr Dad

Do I have spacers?

I was looking at my wheels this morning and noticed this... So do I have 8mm spacers?? I have stock detroits and have never messed with my wheels.
  20. Dr Dad

Stage II Pipe Installation Help!!

So I can't for the life of me figure out how to connect the additional breather tube from the OEM tube... Here's a link to the instructions, its the second part of step 4 I can't figure out. Does the whole clip come off with the breather tube? http://www.carbonio.com/apr/vw/CI100020-C.pdf...