GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MTBFL1

TALLAHASSEE spotted

Black 4 door with a golfmk6 sticker at the corner of pensacola and ocala, anyone on here? First time i’ve seen a golfmk6 sticker in the wild, got pretty excited Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MTBFL1

Christmas tree dash

This monday (3/14), I started my car in the morning and drove about 1 mile before I got these lights on the dash: ESP, Airbag, ABS, and flashing TPMS. It might be important to note that I had not driven the car since the Thursday prior, and I had not touched anything in the car between then...
  3. MTBFL1

Armor-All Interior Detailer

*****BEFORE you say "ahh its armor all its gonna be shiny"**** Has anyone used this stuff? Says natural finish and comes in a spray bottle (can't be too greasy if it can spray through a bottle, right)
  4. MTBFL1

Possible water damage?

You guys have probably heard this 3000 times before, but unfortunately google search couldn't find a post similar to my situation so I figure might as well post here. Yesterday it rained probably close to 3-4 inches throughought the afternoon and night in South Florida. This morning, I was on...
  5. MTBFL1

MTBFL1's 2011 Black GTI

Updated 11/10/20: Engine: 034 Motorsport Dynamic+ Stage 2 ECU Tune (Installed 8/10/20) APR Stage II Tune (Installed 12/23/15) (Removed 8/10/20) APR Carbonio Stage I intake (Installed 12/25/14) USP Catted Downpipe (Installed 12/23/15) Transmission: 034 Motorsport Dynamic+ Stage 2 TCU Tune...