GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

WTB VWR Springs

As the title says, Want To Buy VWR springs please!
  2. B

WTB AEM Water/Meth Kit

as the title says AEM V2 Water/Meth Kit 30-3302
  3. B

WTB VWR Springs

as title says. VWR springs Please!
  4. B

APR tune not responding.

I have a 2013 golf R with APR tune installed by 034 motor sports 25k miles ago. Ive been able to switch many times between stock/91/93/100 oct modes. I had the battery unplugged today and now the system is unresponsive to changing tunes. I'm not able to get the check engine light to blink to...
  5. B

Best Seat Covers

Its winter season and my Little VW golf R is 1/2 track and 1/2 wintertime snow sport transporter. Looking to keep my seats in TIP Top shape. Curious what you guys are doing in terms of car seat covers. Mostly concerned with the fronts. Looking for something that fits nice and looks good. Any...
  6. B

HPA vs. UM Haldex controllers.

What's the difference between Tq transfer vs stock. Also I'm confused as to when braking is applied if I have abs/ecs vagcom delete if that will affect tq transfer. Anyone done testing on skid pads of dyno graphs that can show and explain what I'm looking at. I've seen them online but they...
  7. B

Difference in haldex controlers

Curious if race mode and comp mode are that different. I have Full traction control disable so abs turns off as well and doesn't intrude on the system. Can't seem to figure out what's better?
  8. B

Wtb haldex controler mk6 golf r

Looking to buy a haldex controler
  9. B

best tires

New tires ready to go.
  10. B

BAY AREA CARS AND COFFEE! easter sunday

blackhawk plaza. there are over 1000 (yes i said 1000; don't believe me youtube some of the arial videos of the size of the event) exotics that go there. starts at 8 ends at 10;30-11 ish its simply the best auto event in the bay area, always the first Sunday of the month. There are NO i repeat...
  11. B

best tires

Looking for options on new tires extreme performance summer or streetable track & comp. would like to keep my out the door price after tax shipping etc. under 800.00 size 225/40/18's looking less about noise, ride comfort, and wet. More about grip, and a distant second is tread wear.
  12. B

No lift shift

I have Apr's current tune. Is the no lift shift going to increase my 1/4 mile time? If so has anyone done a drag to confirm and or a high speed pull. Also I don't have the launch control for my manual but would it actualy benifit my 1/4 mile times vs just holding the rev and dropping the clutch...
  13. B

sac raceway 12.6@110mph

14. B

Walnut Creek R spotted

Spotted this right outside Stadium Pub as i was walking home. Ive got the same Roof rack on, Dig the Color.
  15. B

moderators, form supervisors take note

Not exactly sure were to post this; but you should seriously consider updating this site to html5. You would generate more ad rev. For you and a much better user experience. Also a dedicated apple/android app would be legit. Vw only plans to sell more cars = more eyes on the site.
  16. B

2013 golf r 2+ vs 2014 Mustang GT Man.

golf mods 1/4 tank 93 oct. APR stage 2+ tune v3.31 CAI HPFP cat-less Down Pipe Sparco rims toyo r888's 38psi all the way around Amazing Driver mod 2.0
  17. B

2013 vw golf r 2+ wed night drag

time slip APR HPFP CAI Catless DWN Pipe APR stage 2+ v3.31 93 oct file Sparco assetto Garas toyo R888's Driver Mod 2.0 I bounced off 4th gear Rev limiter the last 100 FT or so.
  18. B

2013 vw golf r 2+ wed night drag

Last pass of the night 9:25pm 79 degrees 24% humidity 2013 vw golf r 2+ 60ft. 1.8664 1/4 13.0773 Trap 107.03 Will post slips tomorrow
  19. B

VAgcom today; any recommended tweeks?

Buddy has VAgcom for my car, and settings anyone has experience with adjusting that have yielded positive results?
  20. B

Anyone use this turbo?

http://www.frankenturbo.com/new/F23T.html