GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. my11gti

The Official Photography Thread!

Did a little photo shoot with some buddys the other day. Here's a couple of my favorites! Sorry to overload. I know im not a great photgrapher or anything. So if y'all have any pointers please don't hesitate. Im using a Nikon D5000 right now. I love it.
  2. my11gti

Who's been to jail?

Yeah, i seriously have no clue how i drove away from that. I knew i was going to jail. Plus i had some weed in my car at the time. Plus before that i had cops (helicopter and all) searching for me and my buddy. They then proceeded to search my car an didnt find anything. All on my 19th bday...
  3. my11gti

Who's been to jail?

I got busted doing 73 in a 35 in a school zone. All i got was a ticket. Had plenty of tickets. Never been to jail though (thankfully).
  4. my11gti

POLE - Do you care?

I have no clue.
  5. my11gti

SoWo 2015

I found a hotel with no payment until i get there and free cancellation. So i figured fuck it l, might as well. Haha. Yeah, i contemplated just folding down the rears and sleeping there. But with my girl coming i figure it wont be very comfortable for us. Haha. Plus my buddy's bringing his dog.
  6. my11gti

SoWo 2015

Got a motel about 15 minutes from Helen reserved. Fuck im so ready for may to be here. Anyone else going?
  7. my11gti

SoWo 2015

Yeah, after looking at the prices for the cabins i think we're just gonna do abhotel since its just the two of us. If we had more then we would do the cabin. We kinda feel like partying anyways. Haha. Thanks man! Cant wait till may!:thumbup:
  8. my11gti

SoWo 2015

Hell yeah. If you dont mind me asking, what cabin are yall staying at and about how much is it? My buddy and i cant decide if we wanna do a cabin or just a hotel.
  9. my11gti

SoWo 2015

Wasn't entirely sure where to post this so doing it here. Get over it. So who all is going? I'm planning to make it as this will be my first major show/meet to go to and i'm excited as hell.:happyanim: Me and my buddy with an MK5 are gonna cruise down there prob on Friday. What is everyone's...
  10. my11gti

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

A mix of GTAV, all of the Forza's except 5, the first F.E.A.R and Minecraft. Just shit to pass the time.
  11. my11gti

Want to trade my Detroits.

Just as the title says. I have a pretty decent set of Detroits that I'm wanting to trade for anything really. They have very minimum damage on them. One has a very small spot of curb rash and two other ones have some small scuffs on them. Major downside is that one of them is bent pretty bad...
  12. my11gti

OT #23: Shartnado!

Thank god for that.
  13. my11gti

Exactly my thought.
  14. my11gti

Watching Jay and Silent Bob beat the shit outta little kids never gets old to me.
  15. my11gti

Yes. Its hella fun. But could be way better. But I ain't dishin out the money for an xbone. So it'll wait.
  16. my11gti

Im fucking hungry.
  17. my11gti

Much better than on 360.
  18. my11gti

Wow. At first I hated the idea of the first person. But that looks sick as fuck actually.
  19. my11gti

How long do you poo

Oh ok. That makes perfect sense then....
  20. my11gti

How long do you poo