GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

OEM items for sale

I have a couple OEM parts from 2011 VW GTI, i'm seeing if anyone is interested or needs. - OEM struts with OEM springs (no top hats) roghly 44k on them, great shape, no damage or issues, Asking $55 USD or 50 Euros. - OEM intake, 1st and 2nd stage components. no issues, brand new Fram filter...
  2. J

PWRHaus coil over review/install on 2011 2dr.

Ok, I picked these up a few months ago and finally got around to installing them back in May. This is a quick review for those that are tempted to pull the trigger and snag these since they are actually on sale on BFI. This is a non-affiliated review, meaning I'm not getting a kick back from...
  3. J

Oil pan bolt torque question.

I am getting ready to replace my oil pan, however I cannot find any specific torque settings for the pan itself? Is there a sequence that should be done in order to allow for proper fitment and alignment? I appreciate any details that could help... Btw I apologize if this has been addressed...
  4. J

Think my water pump is going...

After a 2 week trip, I came home to find almost all my coolant leaked out the tank an on my garage floor. I added about 3 cups, b/n add/full line and next morning was right at add line... Any suggestions before I get to far ahead of myself? And anyone know of a reputable shop in the Graf/Vilsek...
  5. J

Anyone know of powdercoating in Bavaria...

Just curious if anyone near Graf/Vilsek area knows of a shop that powdercoats? Toying with either new rims or refurb/Dinishing the set i have... Any suggestions are appreciated!
  6. J

FNG with some ?'s

Just stopping in to intro myself and give a shout out. Had an '01 VR6 that i loved and miss, got a great deal on this one and wanted to seek out the right forum. Been a Subaru guy in the past and have a great standing on nasioc.com and hope to continue this! I am lined up to pick up a 11 GTI, 6...