GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

FS: koni coilovers, Cts turbo intercooler

Brand new set of koni coilovers, fully height and dampening adjustable. Were on the car for barely 1000kms. Bought new for 1900$ in April asking 900$ and come with two new top mounts for fronts, I need these gone as I don't have a mk6 anymore. I also have a Cts turbo direct fit intercooler...
  2. L

Fs: k04-intercooler-intake, exhaust

Parting out my k04 setup and have the following parts available. In the process of removing parts so pics will come as parts come off. All parts gave been on the car for about a year and have around 10,000 kms on them (6000 miles) I am located in Canada but willing to ship at buyers expense...
  3. L

Part out or whole car,lots of parts k04 etc

Hi, I'm thinking about parting my car out and buying a mk7 r. I'd sell the whole car for 20k for anyone interested. 2012 gti, 70,000kms, 6 speed, leather etc. Comes with all mods listed below as well as car has southbound stage 2 daily clutch and wavetrac LSD. Pics upon request for anyone...
  4. L

k04 Under-requesting boost issue.

Just had my GIAC tune changed from 91 to a 93 octane tune. When I first got in the car it seemed like there was some weird surging happening in 4th gear(boost gauge would go nuts) but that seemed to sort itself out. Car was running better but then on a few pulls i noticed that when I'd shift...
  5. L

k04 vs modded caliber srt 4

Haven't had a chance to run anyone since I've gone k04 a few weeks ago, came across a guy in a caliber srt 4 so I thought I'd give it a go. He said he had 3 inch turbo back, diablo tune and a few other goodies. He wanted to do a roll from first, told him I'm going to spin but did it anyways. I...
  6. L

k04 boost too high?

I've been googling the night away and can't find any quality info so I figure I'll ask here. I just went from stock to k04 with a GIAC 91 octane tune. Got the car back from being tuned today, pulls hard, very happy. I don't have a boost gauge but I have the torque pro app and it was reading...