GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Retrofitting Park Assist 2.0

Hey guys, i'm planning on retrofitting park assist on my car, and was wondering if the midline would work with park assist or whether i would need a highline trip computer?
  2. D

Help! White smoke from exhaust

I have a mk6 1.4tsi golf, has about 58k mileage on it. Recently i have noticed plumes of white smoke coming out. At first i thought it would just be condensation from the exhaust, but this amount of smoke has never been noticed by me in my 3 years of owning this vehicle. The smoke is quite...
  3. D

Help! White smoke from exhaust

I have a mk6 1.4tsi golf, has about 58k mileage on it. Recently i have noticed plumes of white smoke coming out. At first i thought it would just be condensation from the exhaust, but this amount of smoke has never been noticed by me in my 3 years of owning this vehicle. The smoke is quite...
  4. D

Question about my clutch

I have a VW Golf Mk6 1.4 TSI recently had my clutch changed at a garage with 52,000 miles on the clock due to the clutch slipping. The change was back in march this year. But, i have realised my clutch is at the same biting point as it was before the clutch change and the pedal is quite heavier...
  5. D

Help Removing CECM

Hi guys, I have managed to unclip the cecm, but i have had no luck wriggling it out from under the dash. Can you guys give me a few hints or tricks which will help me get the cecm out, so i can swap it?
  6. D

Strange knocking noise when braking

Hi guys, i just got my golf a few months ago, and recently for the past month i have noticed a clanking/knocking noise coming from the back of the car whenever i am braking. I would be greatful if any of you guys have any insight on what the issue could be? Or if i should take it to the...
  7. D

Clanking/knocking noise when braking

Hi guys, i just got my golf a few months ago, and recently for the past month i have noticed a clanking/knocking noise coming from the back of the car whenever i am braking. I would be greatful if any of you guys have any insight on what the issue could be? Or if i should take it to the...
  8. D

Strange knocking noise when braking