GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dub_Polo

RPF1s 17x7.5 on stock suspension

Just picked up some Enkei RPF1s on Toyo R888s this weekend. Currently on Racelands and tired of them and deciding what to next. Do I just go with some springs to get a slight drop, or go with my stock suspension? Anyone have any picks of RPF1s on stock suspension? Thanks!!
  2. Dub_Polo

RPF1s fitment

Looking to get RPF1s they’re 17x7.5 225/45/17 will that clear everything?
  3. Dub_Polo

Enkei RPF1 w/ R888s

A set of 17” Enkei RPF1s came up on a local sale page near me. Have r888s on them with about 80% left and he is asking $1000 for them. You think it’s worth it?
  4. Dub_Polo

DSG Tune

I have been looking at DSG tunes recently and wanted to know what everyone's opinion on them was. Mods are in signature and was planning on getting an intercooler installed soon and a stratified tune. For my car should I go with a Stage 1 DSG tune or go with a Stage 2? What company did you guys...
  5. Dub_Polo

Guinea pig?

https://www.amazon.com/Twin-Intercooler-Upgrade-Silicone-Volkswagen/dp/B07DNZG5KY/ref=asc_df_B07DNZG5KY/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312712394155&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16161114652642367983&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9007211&hvtargid=pla-570191902030&psc=...
  6. Dub_Polo

Will I rub?

Right now I have the stock Detroit’s with stock pirellis, but what I was wondering is if I change my wheels to 18x8 instead of the stock 18x7.5 will I run worse than I already do? I’m on coil overs and rub my one fender on large bumps.
  7. Dub_Polo

What do you guys think?

A couple of my buddies are into cars and always talk about racing. I barely ever race because the fine and license being suspended (in PA) doesn't seem too appealing. My friends always talk about how their cars would walk mine. One drives a 2016 Honda Accord Sport with a CBE and the other has a...
  8. Dub_Polo

Grace - A Modest Build

Whats up y'all! Thought I'd make a thread about my car as I begin to start modifying it! First some background on Grace! Here she is: (with winter wheels on) I bought my 2011 Gti back in October 2014. I got the car from my cousin with only 38k miles and with a DSG transmission. The car was...
  9. Dub_Polo

Banned?

My original account was banned and it said that there was no reason given and that it will never be lifted. What did I do to get perma-banned?