GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Forge TwinTake FS

I had recently taken off my Forge Twintake and replaced it with a different Intake for no reason really, just wanted something different. Filters inside the canisters don't really stay in place anymore so you can either glue them to the backing or I have seen people use sheet metal screws to...
  2. J

WTB MK6 Golf R Intake

Like the title says, I am looking for a new intake for my mk6 Golf R. Let me know what you got with what price. Thanks in advance.
  3. J

Golf R stage 2+ vs Friends

So I have a mk6 Golf R APR stage 2+, all of my buddies think they have the fastest shit in the world. Regardless some have full bolted c5 zo6's and so on lol. Some of my friends however have bolted c32 AMG, Boosted AP1 s2k, bolted ms3, and of course focus ST and Fiesta ST's. -I raced the focus...
  4. J

Launch Control

I am going to update my APR tune to stage 2+ on my R this week and was going to get launch control for the extra $99. My question is, what are your guys launch control RPM's set at? I was thinking between 2500-3200 but was curious as to what you guys have them set at or would set yours at?
  5. J

Vacuum Question

Hey everyone, I am kind of puzzled right now. Yesterday I noticed on my way to work that my vacuum was reading -25 to -27 on my p3 boost gauge. Usually it sits around -21 which I believe is normal. I thought maybe the gauge is just acting up and I will see how it does in the morning. Well this...
  6. J

WTB: driver side window switch Golf R

Hey everyone, My window switch on the driver side for the passenger window has stopped working but every other switch still works. I believe it is just the switch getting wet one day when it was raining out. I am looking for a window switch for the driver side of a 2 door Volkswagen Golf R. Pm...
  7. J

WTB Nav card update

My nav in my golf r is still in v2 and I'm looking to see if anyone has an updated card that maybe they didn't use but got for sale?