4. CHerna

FS: Eurojet 3" Catless TBE

FS: Eurojet 3" Catless Downpipe SOLD
  5. CHerna

FS: Cobb Accessport

SOLD
  6. CHerna

Aerofabb front splitter

It looks like we will have another option for a front splitter. The MK7 guys seem to love Aerofabb's stuff. Check it out. https://www.instagram.com/p/BplVWIVh4yt/?hl=en&taken-by=aerofabb
  7. CHerna

GTI Carbon Fiber spoiler extension

Up for sale a brand new in box eBay carbon fiber spoiler extension. Never installed, never mounted. These do not come with 2-way tape. $100 shipped
  8. CHerna

VXTuning Headlights - Possible new option for the MK6

Hello everyone, I've been following VXTuning on IG since I had my MK4. VXTuning is popular for making headlight housings for the MK4, and a few other VW's here and there. Their MK4 assemblies have nice options, and look to be quality products. If you look through their IG, you will see many...
  9. CHerna

United Gray GTI spotted - Jalopnik Hurricane Relief Car Show

You have to be on here! 2 Door, United Gray, Neuspeed wheels. About 1/4 way down in the photos. Nice car! Some other nice VAG cars in the gallery also. https://jalopnik.com/here-is-your-gigantic-jalopnik-hurricane-relief-car-sho-1820770477
  10. CHerna

WTB: Ed's option 3 headlights

Looking to buy a set of Ed's option 3 headlights (all black w/ LED's). Must be in good condition and fully functional. PM me.
  11. CHerna

Car feels "floaty" at highway speeds

After having my BC coilovers installed (and car aligned), the car felt - what I can only describe as "floaty" at highway speeds. I brushed it off at first, thinking maybe the coilovers and/or subframe needed to settle. 2K miles later, the car is still the same. It is fine city driving, and...
  12. CHerna

Downpipes and cat-backs

Hi everyone, Now that Eurojet is MIA and I've gotten no response from Revo:thumbdown:; I'm looking for anyone's experience when it comes to mixing different brand exhausts. If I plan on buying a downpipe from brand "A", and a cat-back from brand "B" will I run into issues? I mean, in terms of...
  13. CHerna

WTB Cobb AP

Looking to buy a Cobb AP. Local or ship. Let me know what you have!
  14. CHerna

Eurojet

What happened to Eurojet? Domain is gone, products have been pulled from vendor sites. Did I miss something? I was planning on getting a TBE. Did Revo dissolve them?
  15. CHerna

Not shifting into 1st, 2nd, or reverse after coil-over installation

Hi everyone, I had my BC coil-overs installed over the weekend. When the install was complete, the shop asked if I've ever had a problem with the clutch. I never have. Reason they asked is because they were having a hard time getting into first, second, or reverse. I thought maybe they just...
  16. CHerna

Smoked LED Taillights - Ziza Brand

I am selling a set of smoked LED taillights Ziza Brand. I decided they are not the look I want to go with for my car. They are in great shape, all LEDs fully functioning. They will come with LED reverse bulbs w/ load resistors. They are smoked, but the light output is clear, clean, and...
  17. CHerna

MK8 reportedly to sport 48V electrical system along with the gas engine

http://www.vwvortex.com/news/mk8-pulls-a-dylan/ Neat.
  18. CHerna

Can you spot your TDI?

Can anyone on here spot their TDI turn in? http://jalopnik.com/volkswagen-stashed-hundreds-of-cheating-diesels-in-an-a-1791535662 The Silverdome isn't too far from me. I may go and take in the view.
  19. CHerna

BurnAllTheMk6s on Facebook

What's up with this group? Whole lot of trolling and egos on there. It's bad but I can't bring myself to leave the group. It's good entertainment.