GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Oem Reverse Camera Emblem Style $275

Up for sale is oem reverse camera highline that has ability to curve the lines on screen that pops up through emblem for mk5/mk6/cc/Passat/Tiguan. Comes as shown no harness or drain hose. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

Stock Gti Calipers $150

Selling stock 312mm calipers from my gti comes with brake lines and dust shields, have little bends on bottom of shields from resting on ground. Have rotors that are practically brand new with less than 5k on them that I will throw in for free if buyer wants to pay shipping.
  3. F

Ca: Porsche Boxster BBK $450

Selling my used Boxter non s caliper upgrade kit no longer need, upgraded too 18z. Comes with new stop tech street brake pads, stainless steel lines, along with the calipers and special brackets required to mount them. $450 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. F

Apr K04 block off plate?

I just acquired a K04 previously on an Fsi motor and it came without the block off plate on top near where intake goes into turbo anyone know where to find this piece?
  5. F

Apr K04 block off plate?

I just acquired a K04 previously on an Fsi motor and it came without the block off plate on top near where intake goes into turbo anyone know where to find this piece? Or if someone has one that I can purchase?
  6. F

Valentine One Radar Detector $180

Great radar detector had from my S4 no longer need it in my gti, and i don't want to go through hassle of manually wiring it up again. Comes with visor clip mount and manual hardwire cable no cigarette lighter attachment...
  7. F

Oem Led Footwell Lights $40

Came from Audi A8, fits many other models including B6/B7/B8 and also Vws such as mk5-mk7 and can be used in other applications such as glovebox. 4E0947415 part number, comes with one extra led all have been tested and are working includes pigtails to splice into other applications that don't...