GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: Cayenne 6-Pot BBK PNP and Golf-R/TTS Rear BBK

Hi all, Up for sale is SOLD. 1. Cayenne Turbo/GTS 6-Pot Brembo's 18z Plug and play almost all hardware included comes with -new Stoptech Drilled Rotors (plug and play) -new Stoptech custom fit Stainless Steel braided brake lines (plug and play) -new aluminum hubcentric rings -caliper mounting...
  2. B

FS: Neuspeed Turbo Charge Pipe (like new)

Had this installed on my car for about 1000 miles. It's now up for sale because the car's going back to stock. Noticeable increase in power (I'm tuned), and works like a charm. Engine feels more efficient and less restricted. Installed in less that 30 minutes. Like new. Asking for SOLD. Open...
  3. B

FS: Black Mirror Covers

Picked these up from a fellow member. They're factory gloss black painted OEM covers. Looks great on light colored cars especially the Candy Whites; same styling as the 35th Edition GTI. One clip is broken but it does not impact fitment and the covers don't come loose or wiggle in their place...
  4. B

FS: Aspherical Blue Tint Mirrors with Blind Spot Integrated

Selling my pair of well kept mirrors. They are tinted blue to reduce glare and have the european style blind-spot sections at the far corners. This way you won't need the AutoZone bulky blinspot stick-ons and your car will look clean and OEM Factory. Selling this pair for SOLD. Entertaining...
  5. B

FS: Audi S3 Shift Knob MINT (pnp)

Hi all, I'm selling my Audi S3 Shift Knob. It has been on the car for about a month and is in MINT condition. No wears on the leather, and basically looks brand new. I believe there's one miniscule mark on the silver part, about 1 mm in size but it's extremely unnoticeable unless if you put...
  6. B

FS: OEM LED License Plate Lights with In-Line Error Cancellors

Selling my pair of OEM VW LED License Plate lights. They're basically what you'll find on the new Volkswagens that come with LED license plate lights. Since the MKVI's have halogen bulbs setup they require error cancellors, which this pair while come with. They are special in-line error...
  7. B

FS: K&N Typhoon Intake

For sale is my K&N Typhoon Intake. It's an awesome, well-designed intake that properly seals the intake filter from the rest of the engine bay. It's a high quality intake with quality materials and comes with piping that goes up to meet the factory straight pipe that plugs into the...
  8. B

FS: APR Cast 3" Downpipe

Selling my APR Downpipe. Good condition no flaws. The downpipe is still on the car so I won't have any pics until the stock pipe goes back on in the near future. But as stated above, the downpipe is in good condition and has no leaks or damages. Parting out car and putting vehicle for sale so...
  9. B

FS: Smoked Golf-R LED Taillights

Selling a set of Golf-R LED Taillights. 100% fully functional, no flaws and comes with error cancellers. Plug and Play. Selling due to part-put and sale of vehicle. Looking for SOLD Feel free to contact with any questions. 626 349 5nine39 - Brian
  10. B

FS: Valeo OEM Bi-Xenon LED Headlights LIKE NEW

SOLD.
  11. B

FS: SPM Steve Petty Motorsports 3" Resonated Street-Series Catback

Selling a clean Steve Petty Motorsport 3" Resonated Street Catback that fits all MKVI GTI's from 2010-2014. Asking for SOLDplus shipping + PayPal fees or SOLDpicked up. The exhaust is still on the car so only picture I have is it on the car. In my opinion this and the Neuspeed catback...
  12. B

FS: 2-Door Golf R Leather Seats OEM

Selling an entire set of Autobahn/Golf R Leather Seats for the 2-Door MK6's. These seats are in great condition and are bolt-on plug and play. I'm selling these because I'm parting out my car and going back to stock. Looking for $1700 + shipping and fees. Open to offers. (626) 349 5nine39...
  13. B

FS: CTS Turbo Downpipe

It appears they've recently lowered their prices on their MK6 downpipes so that's a downer for me, but here for sale is a used CTS Turbo Downpipe. It's in good condition and hasn't been on a car for a while, just my closet. My loss is your gain, I'll be looking for SOLD, or just $270 picked...
  14. B

FS: SoCal 2013 Candy White 42k Miles 2Door

Hello everybody, I'm selling my MK6 GTI 6-Speed 2-Door. Brand new engine installed professionally at a Volkswagen dealership at 40000 miles. Candy White 42000 Miles Clean Title Title In Hand Specs: Convenience Package -Sun/Moonroof -Premium Sound / Premium Radio APR Stage 1 Tags registered...
  15. B

Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15

sold.
  16. B

Custom CNC

Hi all, Anybody know someone who does custom cnc work? Looking for caliper brackets. Thanks in advance.
  17. B

4-Pot Rear Brakes

What's up guys. So I recently set up a front BBK with Cayenne 6-pots and I'm in the business of upgrading my rear brakes to accomodate the increated braking force of the front axle. I've discovered that the Golf R R20 rear brakes utilize a larger diameter rotor and hence bought that to use as...
  18. B

FS: BNIB Geniuine OEM Helix Subwoofer Amp Kit

Sold.
  19. B

A/C Compressor Question

Hey guys, so I just got my car back from the shop, which changed my A/C compressor wwhile they were repairing the rest of the car. Now, whenever I switch off the ignition, I would hear slapping plastic as if a turbine were powering down. When I came to inspect the engine bay, I noticed an A/C...
  20. B

OEM Style LED Bi-Xenon Headlights

Sold.