GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Yea, I guess I have a lead foot

I have a 5 mile highway commute everyday and solidly go 110 the entire way ? i usually go 20 over locally anywhere Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. N

Airlift Suspension questions

I just recently got airlift suspension, performance struts in the front and koni in the rear. First off a lot of the time when i air up there is a popping noise, sounds sort of like when u pop a joint almost. It used to happen when i took my car off the jack aswell so i assume it is something...
  3. N

Ticket Help

See we dont have signs like that anywhere. I knew they are out sometimes but never for sure. And yeah its something to due with the white lines how they are marked etc and average speed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

Ticket Help

Yeah i got it on 95 in ogt/york.. shit is retarded cruising with 3 other cars @85 and of course they pull over the R with tinted windows.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

Ticket Help

Always safe just never legal [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. N

Ticket Help

Completely forgot about this thread, officer gave me 1 year of probation so if i get another speeding ticket in a year from that date it will come back. Kinda got away with it I guess. Got an 85 in a 70 from a plane over the summer though! [emoji28] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. N

Ticket Help

Waiting on court date Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. N

Ticket Help

Maine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. N

Ticket Help

Wouldnt go to jail lol.. but nothing yet waiting on court date Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. N

Ticket Help

Nothing yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. N

Ticket Help

Thank you for the input, didn't really think of it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. N

Ticket Help

Yeah, i guess im also a little bit mad because one of my friends got pulled over going 93 in a 55 and he only lost his license for 20 days. A few of my friends have had that because they live in NH. Lesson definetly learned Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. N

Ticket Help

You seem to hate me, not sure why. Im not trying to be an asshole, I get that I broke the law and cant just "get away with it". Just trying to get peoples inputs on what to do. Sorry I dont want my entire summer ruined because of one small, stupid mistake :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. N

Ticket Help

Most people id understand this, but school for me is over 40 miles away, work being 20, and the nearest bus station is around 25 miles. Uber would be my only option but thats ridiculously expensive to do every single day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. N

Ticket Help

My radar went off aswell as my friends, and he was passing me although the officer said he clocked me at 71 and my friend 70. My first ticket was 83 in a 70 and i just paid it and lost my license. I feel I was nice to the officer, and don't usually speed, just a stupid mistake at night...
  16. N

Ticket Help

Im gonna get hate cuz im 17 with a golf r, i already do. Personally i think its ridiculous that 2 tickets within yhe first 2 years of having my license makes me lose my license for 6 months? I get there has to be a consequence but people have work and school. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. N

Ticket Help

Yeah its my second violation.. last one was over a year ago and I just find 180 days a bit ridiculous i guess. Wish I wasnt so stupid about it. Hopefully I can work something out so I can drive all summer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. N

Ticket Help

Yeah money isnt really the issue. Just really want to keep my license if possible. Thanks for all the help, wish me luck. Have definetly learned from this one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. N

Ticket Help

Last night I got pulled over with a friend, both got tickets for 70 in a 55. It was 2 lanes on each side of the road, officer going north, we were going south. As he went by he turned his radar on and pulled around, I knew we were screwed. Im fairly certain I wasnt going as fast as he says he...
  20. N

"Best" tune for MK6 R

Which software will I be able to get the most power out of a tune without upgrading my turbo? Most bang for the buck. It seems like IE is doing really well but would like opinions Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk