GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Damn! I just got a gallon of P&S Bead Maker, coworker swears by it so we're about to find out. Brake dust is not really a thing in DD mode.
  2. B

Send files of loud stuff lol
  3. B

@snobrdrdan I haven't got a note about my loud exhaust yet :ROFLMAO:
  4. B

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

If you need an alignment on a 800K car DM me :ROFLMAO:
  5. B

FS: COBB AP, CTS downpipe and CAI

Thanks dudes, all gone.
  6. B

Dropped air intake from 250 to 200
  7. B

@Chrism1330 You still need that AP or not?
  8. B

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

I have an AMG GT Black Series on my lift right now. Can you guys tell me the wheel torque specs? Also, what type of oil do you recommend? :ROFLMAO:
  9. B

Had to work today.... I pulled this car with a recall late in the day... AMG GT yea, yea, whatever. I go get it and it's a Black Series with like 400 miles on it :oops: o_O
  10. B

Used unmarried Cobb AP AP3-VLK-001, great condition with box/case/cables etc. It has most of the Cobb files on it. I was using a custom tune but it's locked to my VIN. If you want to run high flow cat/catless a J spacer will prevent a CEL. $450 shipped SOLD CTS high flow catted downpipe, 3"...
  11. B

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

Interesting
  12. B

training all day and then driving back from JAX is not ideal.... what could be better? work tomorrow!
  13. B

I'm right by the airport. I haven't been out here since like 2013.