GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. -Dutch-

Movie and TV Recommendations

Ashamed to admit it at this point but it took me this long to watch this show. I just binged it in two days. Ho Lee Shit This show had layers. No answers on who was knocking in the last episode?
  2. -Dutch-

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

CVT > MT > AT > DSG. Change my mind.
  3. -Dutch-

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Not sure about the insert count but the sidewalls blew off the wheels in short order today. Missed that part of the manual, lol. They're curing now and I have tomorrow off. Gonna try again :D
  4. -Dutch-

Turns out tire gluing is a thing. After a very short stint in the park my living room smells like CA glue.
  5. -Dutch-

More to it than that but I'm happy. Actually placed an order with rcplanet on Wednesday. Everything showed in stock but as of today there were no updates. I was really hoping to make this a weekend project as it's a long one for me. Started looking around for rc shops today. Called a few and...
  6. -Dutch-

Ended up buying a stampede 4x4 kit today. Spent a few hours sitting on the floor putting it together. It's not done, but should be up and running tomorrow.
  7. -Dutch-

Eyeing this because Lancia. Doesn't break the bank. Not top of the line obviously. Thoughts? https://www.rcplanet.com/tamiya-1-10-rc-lancia-037-rally-ta02-s-4wd-kit-tam58654/
  8. -Dutch-

All around basher makes sense for dipping the toes in. I didn't realize that was the case for inclusive kits though.
  9. -Dutch-

You guys have me looking at rc cars now. Any recommendations for a good beginner kit? I'd like to find something that comes with everything necessary (radio, battery, etc), but I want to build it myself.
  10. -Dutch-

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019

Pretty much. I used to be on here a few times a day with tapatalk, now i might pop in once a week if that. See above. If anyone did not receive a gift PM me and I'll make it right.
  11. -Dutch-

Guys, no panicking yet. People travel around the holidays, mail is backed up, etc. Case in point, my Santa was on vacation and this showed up on Saturday. I'm not sure who told him, but I'm a huge Ken Onion fan and have carried many of his knives. Adding this to the list!
  12. -Dutch-

Glad you liked it. To be honest, the insert was given to me on the first secret Santa but I already had one. I stalked your post history and didn't see any evidence of having one so glad it's got a good home. There shouldn't be anything on the USB drive, I formatted it. Merry Christmas!
  13. -Dutch-

I give up, I can't find the last thing I wanted to include so mine is going out tomorrow. If it ever pops up again someone's getting another belated Christmas present.
  14. -Dutch-

I can't find one of the things I wanted to mail out... One of the cats is a known kleptomaniac, getting a little worried here.
  15. -Dutch-

MrsDutch is having forum troubles as well so I'm posting for her. Unfortunately she was impatient and has already removed a substantial amount of chocolate. She loves the animal sticky notes and laughed when I explained the socket joke ? I may steal the Dunkin card if she's not careful.
  16. -Dutch-

Sorry guys, I haven't been able to access the forum for three days. Sandman, I did PM you Sunday but I guess it didn't go through. Just sent it again.
  17. -Dutch-

Ok folks, think that's gonna wrap it up. I'll have the PM's out shortly.
  18. -Dutch-

Sorry for the wait on the names guys. Without Tapatalk I forget to check in here on a regular basis. I'll leave it open for a few more hours just in case anyone else wants to hop in and send the messages tonight.
  19. -Dutch-

21 so far.
  20. -Dutch-

All pm's replied, list is up to date.