GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Headliner Restoration

Anyone know a reputable shop that does headliner restoration? I'm in north jersey. If the shop or person does starlights too that would be win-win.
  2. B

WTB RCD330

anyone have any good links or connects for an RCD330 headunit? iphone, bluetooth, and steering wheel controls are key. Thanks!
  3. B

WTB: Airlift Performance Bag System 3s/3p/3h

What's up fam. Looking to buy someone's airlift bag suspension set up. Looking for the whole system. ie. Bags, management, lines, tank, compressor. Planning on changing the lines before install so even if you have majority of the stuff, I'll consider it. I've seen the old v2 management and not a...
  4. B

WTB: RCD330 headunit

Looking for the famous 330 headunit... if someone knows a good seller from amazon or ebay please lmk! I cant remember the different versions of the unit that support apple carplay and steering wheel control. Much thanks!
  5. B

FS: 2010 MK6 GTI Stage 2

What's up everyone. I'm selling my 2010 mk6 4 door DSG. Black exterior on the plaid cloth. I've had the car for 7 years. Bought it at 32k miles. Mine just hit 120,200 miles but I got ALL the big problem maintenance on the car done after 100k and she runs smooth! I have some good mods from...
  6. B

FS: 2010 Mk6 GTI Stage 2 [North NJ]

Whats up everyone. I'm selling my 2010 mk6 4 door DSG. Black exterior on the plaid cloth. I've had the car for 7 years. Bought it at 32k miles. Just hit 120,200 miles but I got ALL the big problem maintenance on the car done after 100k and she runs smooth! I have some good mods from great...
  7. B

LED tails & headlights

Anyone selling Euro LED tails or know of where to currently find them? Been looking everywhere for them. Sequential indicator is a plus. Last hope or I'm gonna end up buying Golf R oem tails. LED heads as well. mk7/7.5 replicas or mk6 UU (don't wanna mess with vland quality)