GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Everyone selling their R?

And if you're a Golf R owner and must do your mods... Make sure that you keep your original parts... Because down the line when you do want to sell it... At least for me , i would want to buy it from someone that didnt like to race and kept it in original condition... You will lose so much money...
  2. K

Everyone selling their R?

There probably wasnt that many made to begin with... I would guess that half the owners are younger and love that modding/speed,, they probably abused it haha... And when they are done with it they want to sell it... Keep your car stock guys... And treat it well,, it will treat you well...
  3. K

Who has the highest mileage on their 2012-2013 Golf R?

Nope no indicators of anything ever... If i had to do it all over again... I would still say that im impressed by how reliablle the car really is considering its not a japanese car despite if having a turbo haha... Looking at a Audi q5 supercharged as my next vehicle... I plan on driving this...
  4. K

Who has the highest mileage on their 2012-2013 Golf R?

Im at 30k miles 2012Golf r... Already a dead turbo... Could have been starved for oil at some point slightly... Car was purchased brand new but it has been sitting at the dealer for 11 months before i bought it new.... I dont race much... But make sure you have enough oil... these things heat...
  5. K

What did dealers offer for your used Mk6 Golf R?

My guess is that it will go up in value... the 2012-2013 is unique.. Mine has 6speed and two doors... I dont believe you can find that on the newer models...
  6. K

Dead k04?

this is exactly the same sound as my car .. Will oil gush out if i do that? I know the dipstick plastic part kinda broke into a few little pieces... I will be replace that as well... But there's a video of the exact same sound mine makes
  7. K

Dead k04?

Several mechanics have said its typically a bearing... I will be bringing it in tomorrow to have a look... Worst case if it is a turbo... Borg warner sells the turbo with the intake manifold.. I dont believe it can be purchased seperately... Can anyone confirm this? Or know any reliable...
  8. K

Dead k04?

Guys I have a stock 2012 golf R with 30k miles and a possible dead turbo. Symptoms are a loud siren noise when accelerating and loss of power. Going past 35 miles per hour is almost impossible. I believe it's in limp mode. I have no light indicators on my speedo. No blue smoke. Though maybe a...