GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Reynaldee14

I have a stage 2 APR tune and it won’t connect to the scanner

Forsure, thank you very much I’ll keep you both updated when it’s fixed lmao
  2. Reynaldee14

Gotcha. So I’ll be buying a Cobb Accessport if that’s the case then.. plus I need to get a smog done next year, best to go with Cobb anyways. mine has 124K now, I’m debating wether to keep the car or sell it after I fix it lol.
  3. Reynaldee14

So my friend works at VW as a tech, he told me to go with a used ECU with the same exact ECU numbers on it, then take it to the dealership to have the VIN matched. We just got an ECU off eBay, we haven’t started the process of repairing just yet, still waiting for the ECU to come in the mail...
  4. Reynaldee14

So I bought my GTI half a year back, it came with APR carbon fiber intake, down pipe, and full turbo back, with a stage 2 tuned from APR. about a week ago, my car stalled in my driveway, and my friend came over with a scanner and the scanner says it won’t connect to the ECU, has anyone ran into...
  5. Reynaldee14

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

I want your short shifter ..!
  6. Reynaldee14

FS: OEM Euro Cherry Red LED Tail Lights

Pretty interested in this tail lights man, email me at ryan.reynaldi14@yahoo.com or you can iMsg me as well!