GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

How to reset EPC light

I checked all the solders and they are fine, I only cut one at a time so there was no way I could have mixed them up. I also had the issue before I soldered them.
  2. D

How to reset EPC light

This is very urgent for me, does anybody have any ideas?
  3. D

How to reset EPC light

I've been having trouble with my epc light. When it started I could turn the car on and off and fix it but now it stays on. Throwing a code for throttle angle sensor 2. One of my wires was almost all the way cut through so I soldered all of them again and then found another later that I fixed...
  4. D

Mk6 radio in a mk5 car won't start

Hi I am selling my mk5 and wanted my aftermarket head unit, when I switched the head units, the VW radio wanted me to put in the code. I got the code, put it in and the car still wont start any idea why? Anything I can do? I want to be able to keep the aftermarket one, is that possible?
  5. D

Mk6 gti shift knob weight

You're very helpful on this site, thank you
  6. D

Mk6 gti shift knob weight

I'm looking to get an aftermarket shift knob that weighs in at 110g. I'm trying to figure out the stock weight of the knob so I know how different it is gonna be. I've looked everywhere please help.
  7. D

Gti missing hoses/ SAI

I think it's an fsi intake but it hasn't thrown any lean or rich codes as of right now, I'll probably get a different I take for it and put this one on my mk5.
  8. D

Gti missing hoses/ SAI

Where do I find information on that?
  9. D

Gti missing hoses/ SAI

I'm thinking when the throttle pipe had a hole it in it was throwing too much fuel and not enough air, maybe messed up the charcoal canister or purge valve
  10. D

Gti missing hoses/ SAI

I do have a cell the n80 is ticking pretty loud as well
  11. D

Gti missing hoses/ SAI

It gurgles for a few seconds and then goes away, could that be the pump?
  12. D

Gti missing hoses/ SAI

That's what someone on facebook told me as well, but I don't believe their CARB compliant/exempt and I need to pass smog to register.
  13. D

Gti missing hoses/ SAI

It would probably be louder without a filter on it too so maybe that's what it is. But is the vacuum line attached to something that would throw an evap code?
  14. D

Gti missing hoses/ SAI

I'm trying to figure that out too. I feel like it's an intake for a different gen vw and I'm not sure what sai pump sounds like, I'm used to my mk5 fsi.
  15. D

Gti missing hoses/ SAI

Hello, I know there are a lot of post regarding the SAI on these but I'm trying to figure out what the hoses are around it and if I can still use the aftermarket intake that is on the car. I bought the car about a week ago and it was throwing a bunch of codes and ran terribly(one of the...