3. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

Back box delete done
  4. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

Back box delete has arrived.....
  5. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

I want a front splitter but am having trouble find one that actually fits. If anyone can recommend somewhere , not snow plough size , id be very grateful
  6. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

Finally got round to getting Nitrogen in the tyres. Cheap mod, only £10, but worth it in my opinion
  7. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

Soon be time to give the Engine bay some TLC
  8. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

Bridgestone atm, when they next up for renewal I'll prob change to Michelin
  9. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

Just ordered myself a steering wheel cover from Phatbitsuk. Black Nappa Leather with grey stitching and grey centre marker. Looking forward to it arriving soon
  10. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

Yep coilovers are an option I've been thinking about. No plans to change the wheels,. Did think about it but then decided to have the originals refurbished and coloured and they came out so well I'll keep them on.
  11. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

Hi, She's already been mapped to around 200bhp, 400nm, I want to get a nice tailgate spoiler, nothing outlandish. Also I want to sort the exhaust so it's deeper than stanadard but again not too ridiculous. I've ordered some tinted wind deflectors just because I like the look. Apart from that the...
  12. Sirannon1968

Mk6 rear spoiler

Anyone recommend somewhere to get a boot spoiler for my Mk6, nothing too ridiculous and preferably fibre glass. While I'm at It I may as well enquire the same regarding an exhaust, again nothing ridiculously loud, just something deep, I've had people recommend Pipecraft in Basildon
  13. Sirannon1968

Saying Hello

Hi , new to these forums so I thought id pop on and say hello , so Hello Currently driving a mk6 2012 2.0 Tdi GT Bluemotion , had it 5 years and unfortunately I was in a collision with a barrier just before Christmas , my own fault , and the car was written off with the whole nearside damaged...