GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jack Adebayor

Cars with ridiculous wings.

On my Goodness! Is it generally safe to drive such a vehicle?
  2. Jack Adebayor

BMW F80 M3 vs Audi RS3 8V vs Audi RS3 8Y

I can certainly give you my thoughts on the BMW F80 M3, Audi RS3 8V, and Audi RS3 8Y! The M3 has a reputation for being a well-balanced and capable sports car, with sharp handling and strong acceleration. The RS3 8V is a compact sports sedan that is known for its all-weather capability, thanks...
  3. Jack Adebayor

Anyone read any good books lately?

Housel M. The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness I heard about this book from some youtube blogger and it turned out to be worth reading.
  4. Jack Adebayor

Battle of the electric cars. Plaid vs Lucid vs Taycan.

A bit disappointed that Taycan turned out to be so much slower than Tesla and even Lucid taking into account how much engineering experience Porsche employees have 😲
  5. Jack Adebayor

Anybody a video game junkie?

Played battlefield 5, It's a huge step down from bf1 in atmosphere and in game design. The maps are just terrible in BF5, they all have choke-points, or they are just huge open fields with no cover. In comparison bf1 had some of the best multiplayer maps I've ever played. Passchendaele in bf1 is...
  6. Jack Adebayor

Used Car Prices Keep Getting More Shocking

Right you are (y) Since last year I have wanted to change my current car for something else but the prices for used cars are so to say sobering. I don't even dream of getting a new one :unsure:
  7. Jack Adebayor

Movie and TV Recommendations

Although I am a fan of the Matrix Universe but this sequel is the only film which I couldn't watch to the end. A sheer disappointment.
  8. Jack Adebayor

Bitcoin currency discussion

This week my portfolio went about 40%+ down. I wish I have managed to cash out in time but ...
  9. Jack Adebayor

Anyone else mining

Today I stumbled upon this news "BREAKING: DeFi100 coin exit scams, and runs away with $32 million in investors funds. Website is now updated with the message “We scammed you guys, and you can’t do sh*t about it”. Such guys undermine faith in the crypto market :( I guess that only massive...
  10. Jack Adebayor

My first console was Dendy. Couldn't get Sega Mega Drive then :( Currently I am playing WoW Shadowlands with friends hours on end. The latest expansion of WoW is one of the best ever, my opinion.
  11. Jack Adebayor

Well said, SnailpowerMk7. I also stopped receiving those emotions from gaming I used to receive but still it got like a habit to spend around 5-10 hours a week playing my favs :) I just finished Ori and the Will of the Wisps. That final phase of the end boss was painful. Great experience but I...
  12. Jack Adebayor

What hobbies do you have

Last September took up gardening for the 1st time :) haven't ever thought how relaxing this activity can be :) on the other hand there are so many pests in the wild eager to devour my harvest :) luckily I can use some devices like Everpest or the likes to cope with the problem.
  13. Jack Adebayor

Music Tastes. Share yours!

A theme from Godzilla vs King Kong :) This guy has a really mesmerising voice.