GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SABOtage

WTB Dark Cherry Depo Tails

Just like the title says, if you have any pm me with your price and pics. Very interested in a pair. Located in Miami,FL if any locals have any to sell
  2. SABOtage

Moving to LA from Miami...things i should know?

Basically what the title says..I just got accepted to medical school and start in the fall. I'm moving around July and bringing my CCTA engine GTI. is there anything I need to know about California laws regarding plates and mods? Im not planning on applying for residency in California because I...
  3. SABOtage

To the owner of a SoFLA CSG GTI who offered to help last night

On my way home from the grocery store last night I realized I had a nail in my tire and was losing air-fast. Pulled over to the Hess off Miramar Pkway and Flamingo Rd and pulled out my tire plug kit. A fellow dubber in a CSG GTI pulled over and offered to help. I don't know if you're on here and...
  4. SABOtage

Orange peel on one side

So,I know that most cars have some sort of orange peel, but my GTI exhibits more orange peel and dullness on the passenger side than the driver side. I am the second owner and bought it as a CPO.The passenger side has never been painted before because it doesn't exhibit any of the usual signs...
  5. SABOtage

Top Gear Hot Hatch Battle GTI vs ST vs Astra VXR vs Megane 265

Don't know if you guys have read this yet, but it's a brand new comparo between hot hatch royalty. See where the GTI Ed35 places, you agree with it's placing? http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/ultimate-hot-hatch-test-2012-11-02
  6. SABOtage

Favorite tv shows

Who watches what? Favorite shows here: Dexter/Parks & Rec
  7. SABOtage

WTB Monster Mats

Bought my GTI as a CPO car and the previous owner probably took the mats if they came with the car. So, I was wondering if anyone has a set to sell me for my 2dr.
  8. SABOtage

Madden 2013 PS3 anyone?

Gamer tags? Who wants to play some footyball on the PS3?
  9. SABOtage

Tuning shops in So.Fla

Looking to go stage 1 with APR, I know many shops charge labor for removal of ecu, while some don't. Anybody here get free or cheap labor for their APR tune? If so, which shops ? I had my MKV tuned at German Motorsports in Coral Gables, but every time I call..they don't answer. Any suggestions?
  10. SABOtage

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Tried searching for an NFL thread, was surprised to not find one. Who do you rep? Let the trash talk commence Go Fins!
  11. SABOtage

Einszett Plastic Cleaner safe?

Hey all, Decided to step up my car care products so I bought some Einszett products as a package off amazon. I have a bunch of scuff marks on the door sills and scuff plate under the seat, they aren't severe or anything, but I heard the plastic cleaner is really effective. Have any of you...
  12. SABOtage

Most convincing spy photos of MK7 GTI 2DR

Just stumbled upon this, I assume the GTI would look extremely similar to this albeit maybe more aggressive?:iono: The rear valence and dual exhausts give a good look at what the rear would look like.http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1065394_2014-volkswagen-golf-gti-mkvii-spy-shots
  13. SABOtage

New MK6 owner here!

Hey all, Finally picked up my CPO 2011 CW GTI last night! I've been looking to upgrade from my MKV and I finally found a steal of a deal! Couldnt be happier! This is the 2nd white GTI in the family (sister has one as well) but we have 4 in the family...my cousins also have 2! My love of GTIs...
  14. SABOtage

Color make or break deal? Help a brotha out

Hey all, I currently have a 07 MKV GTI and im getting rid of it. Long story short, Im trading in my car with some cash on top and financing the price difference (around 5-6k) between my car and a 2011 CPO GTI I found with 4k miles for 21k. Its a great deal, has extended warranty, has DSG...
  15. SABOtage

My new car- 2011 Hyundai Sonata

No i didnt get rid of my GTI for a Sonata lol If you would have asked me if I would have ended up with a Hyundai,I would laughed in your face.Considering the fact that my 04 Maxima was giving my family tons of problems we thought it would be best to look for its replacement.Initially we went...