GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. neonphase

Another One Bites the dust. PARTS FOR SALE!

Well, last week during a snowstorm a Subaru of all things lost control and hit the front driver side of my GTI It is a Total Loss. These are parts that I had sitting in my basement that have no car to go to anymore. They will go on a MKV or a MKVI. All prices are negotiable but you will pay...
  2. neonphase

FS: Schroth Quick Fit Harness (RED) for VW and Audi

(SOLD!) I am selling a Schroth Quick Fit (quick-release) racing harness. I used it for about 1 year with AutoX and then 2 different Track days but with kids now I am not using it at all so here It is in perfect condition. Here is ECS's sight if you need more information on it. It provides the...
  3. neonphase

Black Forest Stage 1 Motor Mount

SOLD! I am going back to stock This is a stage 1 motor mount (yellow). I see that now BFI have gone to black as there stage 1. nothing wrong with it, just dirty I tried cleaning it but its really hard to get shit off that polyurethane. This was on a TSI motor just in case you think im in the...
  4. neonphase

Go Fast Bits DV + SOLD SOLD SOLD!

SOLD! There is nothing wrong with it, all parts cleaned with papers included. Hell i think I have the decal that came with it some place around here that I will put back in the box. These new are $140 so I will go half price and ask $70 + shipping for it. I will ship via USPS fits it ships box...
  5. neonphase

BSH Race Intake $220

SOLD! BSH Compleate Race Intake $150 + Shipping I am going back to stock, this intake was only on my car over last summer and may only have 6K at most on it. This was a replacment and upgrade from the BSH stage 2 pipe that BSH no longer makes so when I got it, it was at the end of may and was...
  6. neonphase

BSH Race Intake $220

SOLD! BSH Compleate Race Intake $150 + Shipping I am going back to stock, this intake was only on my car over last summer and may only have 6K at most on it. This was a replacment and upgrade from the BSH stage 2 pipe that BSH no longer makes so when I got it, it was at the end of may and was...
  7. neonphase

Ross-Tech Micro-Can @220

SOLD I am the original owner of this cable and I still have all the paperwork that came with the cable. I also have a USB conversion plug to bring the plug down to a Micro USB so you can use this cable with current Tablet PC's Also with this is a CD that I did all of your homework for you. It...
  8. neonphase

Wiring Harness Replacement For Throttle Body TSB 01-09-04

$50 This is the replacement parts for the Technical Service Bulletin 01-09-04 Part #4H0-973-713 (Plug) and 000 979 025 FA (Wires) I got this as a precautionary measure but never used it. These are official VW parts from Volkswagen, I am asking $85 for them, All I am trying to do is recoup...
  9. neonphase

BSH Endlinks FS

SOLD
  10. neonphase

FS Very Used BSH Endlinks

SOLD
  11. neonphase

Very Used BSH TSI Intake

BSH was nice enough to help me upgrade after my stage 2 pipe broke. This is the stage 1 part of the intake system. The heat shield looks to be forming rust under the powder coat. I cleaned the intake filter about a month and a half ago I know it dose not look like it is clean but it is 6 years...
  12. neonphase

Wiring Harness Replacement For Throttle Body TSB 01-09-04 $85

This is the replacement parts for the Technical Service Bulletin 01-09-04 Part #4H0-973-713 (Plug) and 000 979 025 FA (Wires) I got this as a precautionary measure but never used it. These are official VW parts from Volkswagen, I am asking $85 for them, All I am trying to do is recoup my...
  13. neonphase

Diverter Valve relocation parts

A Year Ago I did my own DV re-location but after having it on for a year I went back to stock. There is nothing wrong with it I just thought it would be better but I guess at the time I had not read online the part that it is only beneficial if I have a K04 upgrade and currently I am running...
  14. neonphase

Used "G" stile Diverter Valve $45 Shipped

I have recently upgraded to a vacuum controlled Diverter Valve and do not need the stock Electrical Diverter valve anymore. $45 (Shipped) gets you this! This is the "G" version of this Diverter valve and is the newest version out there. Not as good the Piston stile "D" but a great replacement...
  15. neonphase

Any one catch the new Tiguan Commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOUxxjGR8c Funny stuff!
  16. neonphase

WTB OEM intake

As the title say I am looking "possibly" for a OEM intake so I can play with. All I need really is the box (front of car to the MAF) I have no idea what some one would want for it especially if it is something that they are never going to use. Any way if you have one let me know maybe we can...
  17. neonphase

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CAR?

MY FRIEND ADAM LET HIS BROTHER BAROW HIS MKV JETTA THIS PAST FRIDAY, HIS BROTHER HAS SENS DISAPPEARED SO IF YOU SEE THIS CAR IN OR AROUND THE HAGERSTOWN AREA please call 301-693-1692. THIS IS A THE ORIGINAL POST FROM VWVORTEX The tag number on the car is HJV 9711(PA TAG). The person last...
  18. neonphase

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CAR?

MY FRIEND ADAM LET HIS BROTHER BAROW HIS MKV JETTA THIS PAST FRIDAY, HIS BROTHER HAS SENS DISAPPEARED SO IF YOU SEE THIS CAR IN OR AROUND THE HAGERSTOWN AREA please call 301-693-1692. THIS IS A THE ORIGINAL POST FROM VWVORTEX The tag number on the car is HJV 9711(PA TAG). The person last...
  19. neonphase

Rabbit Emblem "30th Anniversary" $10

SOLD! Up for sale is what is left of my "30th Anniversary" Emblem. I changed out the GTI Logo on the back on my GTI to the Red lettering from this and I put the "Fast" Emblem in place of the Rabbit. So I have a brand new still has both protective covers on it Rabbit Emblem This is an...