GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rigormootis

VWR INTAKE

I got a good deal on an Evoms and bought it. I wanted to try something new. My VWR is for sale. The snorkel piece bracket is broken so I'm pricing accordingly. I have the sleeve which I'm including and I'll take care of shipping. 200.00 Paypal as a gift or you eat the 3%, I'll take care of...
  2. Rigormootis

loosing boost

Well finally got some logs done and still trying to figure out why I'm loosing boost. Can anyone help me out. https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=1983886D4C46ED4F!107&authkey=!AGKvEQGa4srVuk8&ithint=file%2c.xlsx
  3. Rigormootis

n75

What's the easiest way to get to the N75 on our cars. I am assuming it is attached to the turbo. Has anyone changed one them selves if so what direction did you go to get there? Thanks,
  4. Rigormootis

WTB diesel geek short shifter

Let me know if you have one. I would be interested in the TWM performance one too. It seems they discontinued it. Not sure why.
  5. Rigormootis

Installing amp

I'm installing an uber stealth and amp. Is it best to install the amp close to the box or the head unit where I'm going to get signal. I have to use a LOC cause my amp doesn't have high inputs. Which install will lesson the chance I'll get noise? Thanks and merry Christmas to all!
  6. Rigormootis

Craziness

So I go to the dealer to get an oil change. My car 2012, full Millteck, APR intake, APR hfpf, APR stage 2+. They do the oil change and wash the car for me. I get the car back and pull out of the dealership and I can't get my boost above 13. Usually will go to 26. I turn around and go back and...
  7. Rigormootis

tires

Anyone running 215/45-17 for the winter. My present wheels have 235/45-17's right now but I have a chance to grab the smaller set from a friend that are in perfect shape for almost no money. Anyone see an issue with this tire size??
  8. Rigormootis

nav update

Anyone know where to find the new nav maps for my 2012 golf R??
  9. Rigormootis

P3cars

Anyone have it installed in their R? What do you think of it? How does it look with the dash lit up? Where's the best place to pick it up?