GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: 16" steel winter set

Like the title says, 16x6.5 et 50 5x112 with 205/55/16 Good Year Eagle Ultra Grip snows. Also have 3 caps that can go with. Will get pics later, looking for $275 obro. Thanks
  2. R

FS: Austin reps

SOLD.
  3. R

FA:WeatherTech 4 PC set black

Out of my Golf...$125 shipped
  4. R

FS 18x8 5x112 et45

Selling the summer wheels from my Golf I traded in...not looking to ship http://glensfalls.craigslist.org/pts/4823559727.html
  5. R

FS:Neuspeed PFlow for 2.5 5cyl

As topic says, maybe 20k on it, has everything it came with. Was used on 2010 Golf. Will get pics soon...SOLD
  6. R

FS: Golf fogs and grills

OEM fog lights/grills, these are OEM pieces, no bulbs, no wiring basically what's mounted in the bumper, the grills are missing one tab each but does not bother mounting, and they stay tight...... $200
  7. R

Traded in Golf 2.5 parts/and misc vw

Hi, Traded in the Golf so have some extras up for grabs to fund a few parts for the new ride. I live in upstate NY (north of Albany upstate) near Lake George. All parts came from a 2010 VW Golf 2.5 auto, the rest are just parts that have piled up over time. May be adding weather tech mats...
  8. R

Who else sells this?

Just wondering if anyone else sells this valence... http://www.zmaxautosport.com/gtistreva.html I saw them on a couple sites, some cheaper some more expensive, but cant seem to locate them now. Would love to cover all my options before dropping the $ on this and then finding it cheaper. Thanks
  9. R

My Retrofit almost complete

Have been reading and following all the different threads on retros, and finally mine are coming together. Went with the mini H1 bixenon projectors inside a set of Depo lights. The reason I went depo was the fact that they can be baked open and no cutting was involved. I'm running a USP...
  10. R

Base Golf roof wrap

hey...seen it done on GTi's and they usually do the portion on the hatch in front of the spoiler. Anyone have any pics of this or photoshops stopping at the edge of the roof and nothing on the hatch? TR would be a bonus but any color would do. Thanks
  11. R

anyone running one of these?

just wondering how it fit and looks? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5711532-Golf-R-Look-Rear-Bumper-Spoiler&p=77734695&posted=1#post77734695
  12. R

HID kit help

Have a set of Eds lights, had a set of H7 5k 35w DDM light kit I used for years in my old B5.5 wagon. Hooked everything up and they fire fine with the switch on but when i start the car they flash and go out, even if they are on then start the car they will go out after about 30secs. Do I need...
  13. R

FS:MK5GTI exhaust

Thinking about going to a custom MK6 dual tip on my Golf, would need to sell this first to make some $ cover the replacement. Tips polish up real nice and can be paired with a magnaflow res or straight pipe. Nice subtle upgrade for Rabbit and Golf owners! Located in upstate NY, no shipping...
  14. R

FS:18"x8" Sagitta reps ET45

SOLD $500
  15. R

Auto6 Clunk

Hey all Searched around a little but didnt really find much. Have a 2010 Golf 2.5 auto and when slowing down, mostly down shift to first there is sometimes kind of a clunk. The other time i hear it is when I slow down but not to a complete stop (like approaching a stop light and it turns...
  16. R

MK5 GTi exhaust on MK6 Golf 2.5

Well finally got around to doing this, it’s been done before but not documented as far as I can find :) So after talking to Lewylou78 on vortex who did this before I did, I got the time to throw it on. The Exhaust is almost exactly the same except the GTi has larger diameter pipe and easier...
  17. R

New Guy ready for summer!

Hey all, Been lurking here for some time while I first aquired the car then as I stocked up on parts all winter. Got alot of good advice and info here... So heres the ride '10 2.5, driver gear springs, 18x8 ET 45 Sagitta reps on kumho ecsta LX platniums, OEM fogs w Euro switch, RCD-510, soon...
  18. R

18x9 up front?

Will it work? Did some searching around and found a little bit of info, the calculators out there are good...but, does anyone know if this will work? posted on the tex but thought id try here as well 18x9 ,225/40/18, ET51 on driver gear springs (basically little drop) '10 4dr golf? Thanks:beer:
  19. R

Aftermarket HU /Blue tooth

Well i had all intentions of getting an RCd-510, but was wondering if i hook up my pioneer deck will i loose blue tooth entirely?