GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sean R

FS Vw CLASSIX WHEELS AND TIRES

This was my winter setup was only used for 2 seasons. The wheels are in good condition the tires still have plenty of life left. TPMS are included with the wheels. Pick up peffered willing to ship at buyers expense. Located in NY Bronx. 700 OBO picked up Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. Sean R

FS:Yakima whisper bars & Thule Cargo Rack

Hey Guys I have a Yakima rack and Thule Cargo Rack for sale I will also throw in the locks and keys both for the rack and the cargo rack and thule Cargo net as well for 500. Located in Queens NY. Text me 347-933-3313 if you have any questions
  3. Sean R

FS Cherry Red Rear Fog LED taillight

I have a OEM Cherry Red Rear Fog Led taillight purchased from ECS tuning forsale. Its been on the car for 3 months Asking 150.00 plus shipping
  4. Sean R

Trunk noise please help

I have a 2010 GTI and there is a noise when driving some where in the trunk there is a rattling noise. I cant seem to find it I thought it was the foam that is around the spare but its not. Is anyone else having this issue?
  5. Sean R

OEM Xenons to LED Xenons Help

Hi everyone I picked up a set of OEM LED Xenons for a my 2010 GTI My GTI came with OEM xenons I was thinking that its a simple swap. but when I did the swap the driver side LED powers on but the passenger doesnt power on. Is it a coding issue or could it be that the LED is no good? The...
  6. Sean R

Apple Picking Upstate NY

My girl and I went apple picking in upstate NY and here are some pics While i was there I decided to help them cut some grass LOL
  7. Sean R

WTB Stock Springs

Might be trading my car in looking for Stock GTI springs
  8. Sean R

FS OEM MK6 Springs

Whats going on guys I have a set of OEM MK6 Springs for sales asking $100 picked up in NY
  9. Sean R

Tire and Wheel Warranty

So I have my car for about 6 months and have 15,000 miles on the car already I guess you say I drive a lot LOL. I dropped off my car for service and to have the front driver side tire replaced under the tire and wheel warranty for the next 5 years. They called me back later in the day to tell...
  10. Sean R

Apple Picking

I took my girl apple picking upstate and took some pics let me know what you think
  11. Sean R

Black Box Turtle Wax

Whats going on guys I picked up Turtle Waxes Black Box Set for my MK6 let me know what you think. Overall I am Very happy with the End Result The Before pics The Finished Product
  12. Sean R

EPC code?

Whats up everyone I was driving home today and my Car threw a code I looked at the gauge cluster and the EPC light came on the car is stock except for some Vag-com tweaks any ideas?
  13. Sean R

MK5 Roof Rack???

Whats up everyone will a Roof rack from a MK5 will fit a MK6?
  14. Sean R

So fresh and so clean

Whats up guys took advantage of the great weekend here in NYC and I decided wash my car here are some before and after pics let me know what you think Before: After:
  15. Sean R

Vag-com in tristate

whats up people does any have VAG-COM in the Tristate that can do some simple tweaks for me I don't wanna buy the whole set up just need it for windows roll up and down and other little things
  16. Sean R

Rear wiper spayer??

Whats up guys I wanted to know if I am the only one with this problem. I have a 2010 GTI and I noticed that when I am driving sometimes the rear wiper sprayer will leak out some fluid by it self without me touching it. Does anyone else have this issue?
  17. Sean R

Another Black GTI

Some Updates on my GTI whats going on everyone I am new to GTI I pick up a 2010 GTI last week here are some pics I took today let me know what you think. For now its stock I am planning to APR stage 1 kit and Tints.
  18. Sean R

Clear Bra

Whats up everyone I am picking up a 2010 GTI in black in 2 weeks I wanted to know if I should have the dealer install a clear bra I live in Ny and work in the city and drive to work everyday. what do you think? Does anyone have the Clear bra on the car and how does it hold up after a few months...