GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Heretic:GTI

Help convince me! R vs GTI

Here's a pic since someone else did. This is in city traffic, 7.5 miles to work, 25mph with stop lights, 30mph with stop lights, .5 miles at 45mph on the highway, then back to 25mph to work. Rarely above 4th gear except for the short highway portion.
  2. Heretic:GTI

FS: ecs hatch pop kit

PENDING LOCAL SALE Ecs hatch pop kit. SOLD to: jonboygti FedEx with tracking number. Edit: responding to pm's I've gotten. There is nothing wrong with this setup, it works just like its suppose to. I took this off my gti before trading it in on my golf r. Since the r has kessy I don't...
  3. Heretic:GTI

FS: AWE boost gauge w/ Forge tap

this is back up for sale. sold it to a buddy and he ended up getting rid of his car before even installing it, so i got it back. i accept paypal, you gift it or pay the fee. i ship fedex with tracking, usually takes 3 days or less. if payment sent before 5pm central time it will ship the same...
  4. Heretic:GTI

FS: gti intercooler and tsi manifold

brand new, never used oem revised tsi intake manifold. comes with new throttle body gasket and new intake gasket. mint condition. had thoughts of doing something custom, but have since changed my mind. perfect for something custom or if you don't feel like trying to clean yours when you clean...
  5. Heretic:GTI

FS: tekarbon fusebox cover and g diverter

tekarbon fusebox cover. real carbon on top of oem vw fusebox cover. mint condition. looks good in the bay, especially if you've got a carbon intake or engine cover... SOLD to: Dark Anghell g diverter valve. 3,000 miles, if that. $25 shipped usps
  6. Heretic:GTI

FS: osir shift boot & maniacs key bezel

maniacs key bezel. adds a clean look to your keyhole... SOLD to: jackchit osir shift boot. black suede with red stitching. looks new, pics suck... SOLD to: 03boosted18
  7. Heretic:GTI

FS: hawk hps pads

hawk hps front and rear brake pads. used, but almost new. not even 5,000 miles on them. makes a huge difference compared to the crappy stock pads. for 2010 gti i accept paypal, gift it or pay the fee. i ship fedex with tracking. SOLD to: scyzoryk rear: front:
  8. Heretic:GTI

FS: Going back to stock sale

i'm returning my car to stock, so everything is for sale. i'm starting off with the engine bay items. everything will be shipped fedex with tracking. I accept PayPal, either you gift it or pay the fees. Shipping to confirmed u.s.a. addresses only. OBO is accepted on most items within reason...
  9. Heretic:GTI

FS: hoen, piaa, and silverstar bulbs

i recently retrofitted the oem bixenons onto my halogen equipped car. now that i've got the xenons i'm going to change it up and go xenon match with my fogs and city lights. so i've really got no use for these bulbs anymore. the city bulbs and fogs can be used on halogen or xenon cars. the...
  10. Heretic:GTI

a little custom work, nothing special...

i've been meaning to finish this little project for a while. winter, screwed up my knee, and just an overall busy life made this take longer than i was hoping. i've had the awe top for quite a while. shortly after i bought mine they started selling one that deletes the factory clipped...
  11. Heretic:GTI

first autox

went to my first autox finally. thought i'd add some pics. jcw is my friend who came with. he took the rolling shots on the way to the event, while driving, lol. definitely doing more next season... i know nothing about cameras, so this may not be a big deal. but i'm going 80mph in this...
  12. Heretic:GTI

WTB: apr downpipe adapter

looking for the adapter that comes with apr downpipes, or help in finding a place that sells something similar. apr won't sell it separately...:confused: i believe it's 3in ID to 60mm OD. if you have one or know where to get one let me know. thanks
  13. Heretic:GTI

Heretic for sale threads

I've sold and purchased a few things on here. If those people happen to see this, please post about your experience.
  14. Heretic:GTI

my OEM+ gti

2010 csg 2dr 6sp ccta interlagos, dynaudio, bluetooth, sunroof, detroits engine: apr stage 2 carbonio 1 w/ k&n ru-2820 filter carbonio 2 billy boat downpipe s3 intercooler neuspeed hi flo pipe "custom" awe turbo outlet pipe forge catch can w/ earls -8an fittings in africa plate 42dd quick...
  15. Heretic:GTI

FS: 42dd tap, oem intake manifold, intercooler, springs, and noise pipe

i've got some stuff that has been laying around here too long. figure someone else could use it instead of it taking up space here... pm me if you have any questions. some prices are OBO, that means make an offer if you don't like the price. but please don't waste my time low balling... i...
  16. Heretic:GTI

WTB: forge catch can noise pipe plug

Got one. Thread can be closed
  17. Heretic:GTI

valve cover gasket leak...?

has anyone else experienced a leak from the valve cover gasket? i've got a small seepage from my gasket on the left hand side, about an inch from the timing chain cover, directly behind the hook for pulling the engine. and, no it's not residual oil. i have been watching this for a while. i...
  18. Heretic:GTI

FS: Tiguan pipe and full size Fast figure

I accept paypal but you must add the fee or gift it to me. I ship everything fedex with tracking number. I will get you your tracking number as soon as it ships, usually day after payment at latest. I'll only ship to usa addresses, sorry Canada. I upgraded to the neuspeed pipe so I no longer...
  19. Heretic:GTI

FS: BSH catch can 42 Draft Designs boost plug/tap

i'm selling my recirculating catch can and my boost tap. i'm going with the awe boost hose instead... i've had issues with bsh and the catch can. it came with the dipstick stuck in it. so after being ignored by bsh and namotorsports i just drilled it, tapped it, and used a bolt and o ring to...