GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 0

2010 Golf 2.5 muffler deletes

Hey everyone, We have a 2010 Golf 2.5 manual and just recently had the suitcase muffler deleted and a straight pipe to the tips added...it was maybe 5-10% louder than stock, not signifcant at all and wouldn't be noticed by a passenger if you didn't tell them . Ended up going back in to get...
  2. 0

GTI 337 edition - exhaust?

Hey everyone, I know it's a MK6 forum but some of you may have experience with MK4 GTI exhausts. What would everyone recommend for a 337 that can be purchased locally? If anyone has a 337 or 20AE with an aftermarket exhaust I'd love to meet up in person to hear it. Looking to buy something...
  3. 0

ST Coilovers

Anyone else find these things are weak and super soft? :mad0259: I was hoping for a decently firmer ride but all I get is a plush/bouncy ride, really not at all what I expected.
  4. 0

CW MK6 2.5l

Here's a picture of it sporting 18x8" BBS COs with 225/40R18 Yokohama S Drives And here's a picture I photoshopped of it with coils (next mod) - trying to convince the girlfriend that an exhaust would actually sound good but it might take some time for that to get approved :ack2: I'll...
  5. 0

COD WAW - Nazi Zombies

Who here plays Nazi Zombies for Call of Duty World at War? I'm on live - Danimal247 - made it to 37 on Der Riese a few times with 3 people and am looking for some others to play with (sick of little kids playing)