GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

K04 intake with DV relocation bung - what's available?

I made a DIY DV relocate to the stock noise pipe, using a Synpase DV, and it really works well. Currently, I am using a Tee fitting at the top of the turbo to allow the DV to recirculate. However, I am still running the stock air box. I am looking to upgrade the intake, but I need one that...
  2. R

Misfires on Cylinder 2 + 3 only.

I am getting misfires on my car. But only cylinders 2 + 3. The injectors have been sent out to be cleaned, and inspected. Upon return, I noticed they slid on too easily, so I replace the teflon seals on them. They were tight going in, a much better seal. But this didn't fix the issue. I...
  3. R

Turbo Oil Feed Line Removal?????

Anyone have any advice for removing the oil feed line from the block? For some reason, mine seems to be stuck. I tried prying, and all that seems to happen is the bracket bends.
  4. R

Pilot Bearing Removal

Anyone have any god advice for getting the pilot bearing out? I have tried a 2 jaw puller, and the lips on the jaws seem to be too big to grab the bearing properly. The hole is so small that the bread trick may not work, and the grease trick takes forever, and what a mess! Anyone removed one?
  5. R

For sale : CCTA TSI Engine

I have for sale one, partially complete, TSI engine. This engine was removed from a 2009 GTI with 134xxx km on it. Block has been torn down to internals for investigation. I am open to part out, or complete sale. The bores measure good, stock bore block. I am open to having components...
  6. R

FS: OEM TSI DSG Flywheel

I have a DSG flywheel for sale. Used less than 5000km (3100 miles). Local pickup would be better for me. But I am willing to ship. Or meet you across the border. This flywheel came on an engine that I just received. My car is manual, so I will not be needing it. I'm looking for $200 obo.
  7. R

RandomUserName's 2009 MKV GTI build thread...

I know its not a MK6, but it does have a TSI, and it is currently in a few pieces on my floor. Full investigation and rebuild is in order. Still working on tearing it down. It's going to be a slow go, but should be exciting. Plans include; Pistons (Possibly CP) Connecting Rods (Not sure...