GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Front End Creak

I have this terrible creaking noise at a stop or when I turn at slow speeds. Noise is new since I installed ST Coilovers. I haven't slammed the car all the way and its not rubbing anywhere. No idea what could make the noise. Sway bar? I bought new top mounts from VW and it has all new hardware...
  2. R

Bad tranny mount???

I have a 2012 GTI w/ 6 speed manual transmission. I think i have a blown transmission mount. There seems to be some play in the drive tran when i let on or off the gas pedal. when the car is under load it gets a slight vibration in the steering wheel and rest of the car... but its not warped...
  3. R

FS: 5X112 16" steelies w/ Wintersport 3D's

(4) 1 season old VW Steelies (5X112 bolt pattern and 16 Inch rims) tires are Dunlop wintersport 3D's with great (even) tread on all 4 tires. Looking to get $350. Worth it, being they have a few seasons still left on them. Pick up on Long Island, NY.
  4. R

HELP - Parasitic draw - Because of LED's

Hey guys! HELP! I installed the LED kit from ECS Tuning in my 2012 GTI, and I found it with a dead battery a few days later. I noticed after jumping it.. that when the lights are on the "door" option, they stay very dimly lit throughout the car unless you manually switch the light switch to the...